12

Gabriel's POV

I decided to call Analise since I was on my way home.
"What's up, Gabe the babe?" She said.
"Gabe the babe?" I questioned. "I like that." I hear her laugh.
"I'm on my way home."
"Really, that sucks." She says.
"Why?"
"I'm on my way to the store to get myself some ice cream and other foods that I'm craving. I'm also craving you." I could imagine her smiling.
"Is that so.... well I just got home so I'll be waiting for you."
"I'll see you when I get home babe. I love y---." Her voice cuts off.
"ANALISE!" I yell as I hear a loud crash and screeching. "ANALISE! ANALISE!"

"Gabe, wake up! I'm right here babe." I feel someone shake me till I wake up.
"Analise you're alive!" I hug her tightly.
"Relax, I'm right here babe." She hugs me back. "It was just a nightmare, what was it about?"
"We were both in our cars and talking on the phone, then all of a sudden your voice cut off and hear a loud crash." She holds my hand.
"Well, as you can see I'm perfectly fine. Let's go back to sleep."

__________

Analise's POV

As I was making breakfast I decided to put on the radio and sing along.

"You ain't gotta be my lover for you to call me baby
Never been around no press, ain't that serious
Can we, we keep, keep each other company
Maybe we, can be, be each other's company
Oh company."

As I'm singing and dancing I turn around to see Gabe with his phone out.
"Are you recording me?" I laugh.
"Yup." He says popping the 'p'.
"Let me see." I say serving him a plate of food. "Omg! Please don't post that to vine or instagram."
"Well, you see the thing is that I was recording it from vine which means that it already is posted."
"I hate you." I slap his arm.
"I love you too." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Babe, I'm going to be home late. I have an audition and a photo shoot. I've also been wanting to tell you that when your stomach gets bigger were having a photo shoot."
"That's amazing, you'll do great in the audition."

__________

As I'm in the store looking at baby cribs and decorations for the nursery room I could feel someone watching me. I look around the store to see if I see someone suspicious, but everyone is doing their thing.

I decided to get yellow paint for the nursery since I don't know what gender our baby is going to be yet. I walk up to one of the cashier's and pay for the paint. I could still feel someone watching me.

Since Gabe is going to be home late I decide to start painting the nursery to get a head start. I change my clothes and turn on the radio. I look outside and see that it's starting to get cloudy and hear thunder. I hate being home alone when there's thunder. I still feel like I'm being watched.

Something bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Something bout something bout something bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't

I sing as I paint the wall. I take a selfie with the paint brush on my hand and send it to Gabe. Pillow Talk by Zayn comes on.

So we'll piss off the neighbors
In a place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah reckless behavior

I hear a noise and stop what I'm doing and turn down the radio. As I'm walking I feel a pair of hands on me. Oh shit.

Sorry I haven't been able to update in a while. I've been really busy with finals but my last day of school is Wednesday so I'll be updating more frequently. Hope you guys like this chapter. :)