16

Analise's Pov

Am I out ouf my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew tha bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say it's complicated

Gabe and I sing as we paint our babies room.
"Babe, what do you think of 'Luna' for our baby girl?" I stop what I'm and think about it for a while. I really like the name, but I have to make sure it fits with Conte.
"Luna Conte." I say out loud. "I love it! But don't you think it's too short? What about 'Luna Analise Conte'?"
"It's perfect!" Gabe smiles. I start to think about boy names. It's more tough thinking about boy names than girl names.

Nothing's that bad
If it feels good
So you come back like I knew you woud
And we're both wild
And the night's young
And your my drug

"Do you like the name Aaron?" I turn to Gabe, hoping he says yes.
"Aaron Gabriel Conte?"
"I love it! We're good at choosing baby names." We continue to decorate the nursery. We've already got the cribs, huge stuffed animals, the furniture, basically everything. 
"Babe I'm tired, I'm going downstairs to eat." I go to the kitchen, looking for something to eat. I grab an apple and go to the living room and go on netflix.

"Babe, I'm going to target to some things for a YouTube video. Wanna come with me?" Gabe asks.
"No, I'm too tired from painting." I say sitting down on the couch. "Can you get me the popcorn from the kitchen, please." Ever since I've been pregnant, I'm always eating, which I don't mind because I haven't gotten bigger other than my belly growing. Gabe grabs the popcorn and hands it to me.
"Thank you, I love you."
"I love you." Gabe gives me a kiss.

I put on Finding Dory on netflix. Dory's so cute when she's a baby. My eyes start to water when she's all alone looking for her parents. I feel like Dory is never going to find her parents, but eventually she does. The movie is almost over and Gabe hasn't returned. I call Gabe, but his phone goes straight to voice mail. I call again and it goes straight to voice mail again.
I start to get worried.

I hear the doorbell ring hoping it Gabe. I quickly open the door, but no Gabe.
"Hi, are you Analise Conte?"
"Yes, is everything ok, officer?" My heart starts beating faster.
"You're husband, Gabriel Conte, has been in a terrible car accident. He is alive, but in critical condition." I can't believe the words coming out of the officer's mouth.
"No! No! No! This can't be happening." I start to cry. Gabe has to be okay.
"Mrs. Conte if you would like, I can take you to the hospital, where your husand is at." The officer tells me. I walk with him to his car and go to the hospital. We arrive pretty quick and I rush inside the hospital.
"Hi, can you tell me anything about my husband? His name is Gabriel Conte. I ask the lady at the front desk.
"Are you a family member of Mr. Conte?" I hear a lady behind me.
"I'm his wife. How is he doctor?" I say anxiously.

"We gave your husband a blood transfusion, due to the amount of blood he lost." The doctor says.
"Is he okay?" I start to get annoyed. All I want to know if Gabe is okay.
"Your husband is in a coma."

Hope you guys liked this update! ♡♡ Also I'll be uploading a NEW Gabriel Conte Fanfiction tomorrow! ♡