Chapter 1: An Icy Situation

Jack Pov.
Her hair was becoming darker with every tear that fell from her face. I don't blame her for crying. The girl is trapped in an icy sphere that she created herself. "I'm Jack." I said, finally shoving the words out of my mouth. She sat there with her back still turned to me however, I could hear her sobs slowly dieing. "I'm Jack, Jack Frost." I contiued. "I am the guardian of fun, us guardian's protect the people and children everywhere. There are four of us. North, he's a real intresting man and kinda like our leader. Bunny Mund, the easter bunny who likes hot cocoa." She let out a little giggle. "There's also Sandy, he doesn't talk much but, makes up for it in character. And last but, not least is Toothina. She's a very colorful individual and can fly." Once I finished, I had noticed that she was no longer turned away. Her icy blue eye's were stareing directly at me. I know that I've watched her for five days but, this is the first time I noticed how pretty she was. Her platinum blonde hair shone like the moon itself and her lips were a soft pink. "Uhh... Jack?" She said at last breaking my stare on her. "You okay? You zoned out for a long while." She said waving a hand. "What? Erm... yes." I said, I could feel my face blush now at the embarrassment. "Tell me more about this Pitch Black." She said putting her head into her small, fragile hands.

Maybe I should just write this chapter and end it, what do you think? I mean no one really likes it or cares....