Chapter1:An Icy Situation

Elsa Pov.
I was walking down the street when I saw a figure atop one of the houses. "Hello?" I called out into the night but, I didn't receive an answer. I began to walk again, my feet shuffling in the snow. Then I saw it again but, on another roof. I came to a halt. "Who's there?" I yelled loud enough for China to hear. The figure then moved again a little while in front of me. I began walking once more until, the shadow was about ten feet in front of me. "Who are you?" I called but, once again received no answer. The figure took a step closer to me. "Get back!" I screamed, it took another step and began to outstretch his arm. That's when I turned around and began to run. The street was now slippery from the snow and ice but, I managed to just barely keep from falling over. I kept running at a steady pace when he some how got in front of me. I tried to take a step back but, I slipped and fell. The figure was coming closer and closer, I began to slowly back up while still on the ground. He outstretched his hand and that's what caused me to scream. "Help!" I continued. "Help me! Please!" I said before the figure covered my mouth and pushed me completely over on the the icy ground. I then bit his hand and crawled out from beneath him. Once out, I began to run as fast as I could however, something pulled me down to my stomach and I found myself being dragged back to the man. "Let me go! Please!" I belted out again but, no one could hear me. The man picked me up by the throat and flew into the dark night sky bringing me to a near by ally way. He dropped me from the height and I began plummeting to the ground. Until the man swooped down like a crow and caught me two feet from the ground. I was sprawled out on the ground breathing heavily. This is tough to understand, why drop me if he was going to save me? That's when he grabbed my foot yanked hard, pulling me towards while still on my back. "Let me go. Help!" I screached. He grabbed my throat once more pinning me against a near by building wall. I was clawing at his hand to try and break free but, it was no use. Didn't he understand that I was dieing?