Chapter 2: The Frozen Flower

Jack POV.
I literally jumped out of my car and sprinted to the door. I knocked and banged and screamed. No answer. "Rapunzel!" I screamed, I once again was just greeted by silence. Maybe she actually took my advice and went to the hospital. I just need to make sure that she's in danger with her whole sickness thing. I walked back over to the blue car and unlocked the doors. I had an idea. If she's in the house then maybe I could get into her. I shuffled around my glove box for a paper clip. I found nothing. I decided to check my wallet. Maybe I have my credit card in there, nope. All I need is a paper clip to undo the lock or a credit card to break in. She must have gone to the hospital. I turned the key to the ignition and I heard my engine roar to life. I'm gonna head home, I mean if she's at the hospital someone will be there with her. I began to drive down the dark street. What time was it? I went to pick up my phone but, that's when my engine stalled. This piece of shit! I opened my door being furious and walked over to the hood of the truck. Once I lifted it up smoke rushed out. I then heard a small moan from across the street. "Hello?" I called out into the darkness. I'm getting sick of this no answer stuff, it's becoming more and more common. I reached the side walk, that's when I saw her. She was sprawled out across the walkway and her head had a deep cut across it. Rapunzel! I just stood there frozen. What do I do? My car broke down and my house is a decent walk from here. I couldn't leave her. I grabbed her by the legs and held her up bridal style. What now?

What's gonna happen to her? I'll post more soon!