Chapter 1: An Icy Situation

Jack POV.
"I'm scared!" She screamed, you could hear it in her voice, she was terrified. Once the storm cleared I walked over to a giant ice sphere. I wiped off the frost from the almost glass like surface, I could now see her sobbing. "Just let me in." I called to her gently knocking on the ice. "Why should I?" She said through her sobs. "Because I got you away from the shadows and took you here and watched over you for four days until you woke up! Is that good enough reason?!" I screamed at her, I could feel my face turning hot. I instantly regretted the words that came out of my mouth. "If your not coming out then I'm coming in." I said to her. I then tried to melt the ice but, nothing happened. "I can't get it to break." I said trying again, that's when the ice turned black. "Black ice." I said almost in a whisper. "What's happening!" She screamed banging on the ice that surrounded her. Then as sge was screaming a steak of her platinum blonde hair slowly darkened to black. "Your hair!" I pointed out to her. "My hair? I'm trapped in an ice bubble and your worrying about my hair?!" She yelled at me banging on the ice once more. "It's turning black!" I yelled while pointing to her head. She turned her head and picked up the strand hair. The girl let out a frightened gasp. "Fix it!" She screamed. "I can't fix it if I don't know what's wrong with it!" I yelled back in anger, she just turned herself around so, that her back was facing me.