Chapter 2: The Frozen Flower

Jack POV.
"You never told me that you didn't have parents! How was I supposed to know!" I yelled in anger and confusion, I've known  her a long while but it never occurred to me. "Yeah, well I figured that if someone said no hospital than their friend would listen!" She screamed so loud I thought the glass window might shatter. "I have an idea." I said bluntly walking over to the medical jars that were filled with cotton balls, band aids, and swabs. I pulled out two band aids and pulled out my phone. "This place have wifi?" I asked with a devilish smirk. "Ugh, yeah." Rapunzel respond kinda confused but, that was okay. "I had my friend Anna bring my laptop, you wanna use that." She asked pointing to a purple Mac Book. "Yes!" I yelled happily and then began typing away. "What are you even doing?" She asked trying to shuffle around in her bed. "It says here that you have no clear age, is that correct?" I asked moving over to sit next to her. "Yeah, they found me on the steps until I ran off." She said with pain in her eyes. "What exactly happened to your family?" I asked her still typing away. "We were all out one night, my mother, father and brother. On our way home from the theater a gunman showed up and killed them, right in front of me." She said with tears in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and took her into a tight embrace. "I just miss them so, much." She cried into my shoulder which left damp marks. "Sometimes I wonder if they'd be proud of me for all that I've done. I ran away from an orphanage when I was young, live place to place, I'm a waitress. I mean is there to be pro..." She began to say but, I cut her off with a kiss. "I love the way you turned out." I said returning to my computer as if nothing had ever happened.