Chapter 2: The Frozen Flower

Rapunzel POV.
Jack sat there about an hour typing away, I looked over and it all just seemed confusing. "Done!" He cried with a happy smile. "Okay, okay." He said moving from the bed to the floor on one knee. "Rapunzel will you marry me?" He said holding out one of the band-aids. Did he loose his mind on that computer? "Jack, uhhhmmm...." I said confused. "Allow me to explain, flower." He said with a devilish smirk and then got up and sat next to me on the bed. "Punzie, you have no parents or legal guardian so, you'd have to go to an orphanage where thy choose all your rights. If you get married then technically I'd be like your legal guardian so, if you can't make a decision then I have to. If we get married then they can't take you away." He said with such brightness, I tought I'd go blind. Jackson Overland Frost wants to marry me! There is just so much responsibility in that. "I'd have to marry us though, that's also what was going on while I was on the computer." He continued and then got down on one knee once more. "Yes!" I screamed without him having to ask again. I don't have to go to a state home anymore or be thrown out of state! "Okay so, let's have the wedding today!" He called as if he had a choice. Jack continued to explain to me, we wouldn't act like we are married, we wouldn't tell people we are married, nothing would change between us. He would just be able to keep me from getting tossed away which was fine with me.