Chapter 1: An Icy Situation

Elsa POV.
Pitch Black was holding me down, pinned to ground. I used all my strength to attempt to break free but, he was so strong. "Your going to be mine." He whispered in my ear, those words sickened my heart. "No." I said to him, I managed to move my arm and quickly began to concentrate and that's when an icy blast escaped my hands and hit him in the shoulder. The hit caused him to release me, that's when I ran from him. Once I came to a halt, I turned around but, he was gone. I began to run again, I ran towards Jack. "Jack!" I screamed trying to get his attention. I watched as he turned around to face me. His hair was black and his eye's lost their blue. "What happened?" I asked him grabbing his shoulder. "I was taken by Pitch." He said. "What?" I said in almost a whisper. "You trapped yourself in an icy dome, you were too weak to get out, you weren't there when I was slain by the shadow man himself." Jack said with rage in his eye's. I could feel my eye's begin to water, I had closed my eyes for a second to wipe away the tears, when I opened them up again I saw Jack's body now sprawled out on the ground. "Jack?" I said as I walked closer to him, as I got closer I saw a large wound on his chest. I screamed in horror. The sight of him broke my heart in two, I collapsed beside him and felt the tears flow down from my face. "Jack, please don't go!" I screamed holding his head in my lap.