Chapter 2: The Frozen Flower

Rapunzel POV.
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" I heard a voice say. I slammed my locker shut and turned towards the voice. "Flynn Rider, never thought you'd talk to me again." I said shoving past him, I had to get to lunch. "Well, Punzi-" Flynn began to say but, I cut him off. "It's Rapunzel." I replied with an attitude while walking down the hallway. I mean honestly that boy has some nerve going up to my locker and wanting to speak to me. "Look, I know things ended badly and..." Flynn began to say. "No shit! Of course things ended badly you cheated on me! Not once, not twice, but, three! Three times!" I yelled. At this time everyone in the halls were stareing and I could hear their whispers. "Flynn, I gotta get to lunch." I said, I could feel my cheeks burning red. I was almost to the lunch room when I felt someone grab my forearm. "What?" I half yelled. "Rapunzel just listen to me...." he went on, Flynn stared at me with his classic face. His 'Smolder', he would pucker his lips and his eyes would give a soft glare. Ugh! That face used to drive me crazy but, now I hated it. I lifted my hand up and slapped him across the face. "Rapunzel! That's it, I've had it!" He yelled, now I was certain that everyone was watching. "I tried to be nice but, your just too stubborn!" He yelled and then he clenched his hand into a fist. The next thing I knew was an awful pain in my shoulder...

So, that was part one. What do ya think?? Give me one read and I'll post more...

Here you are jackunzelcomics713