Chapter 1: An Icy Situation

Elsa POV.
I awoke in a small shack laying on a cot, my body ached too much to move so, I just scanned my surroundings. There were three windows one on the front, left and right walls. There was also a worn-down chimney next to me with embers still hot. Once I finally had the ability to move, I sat up-right against the wall behind the cot. That's when I noticed that I was wearing a deep blue hoodie, I knew it wasn't mine because it was way to big. I turned myself so, that my feet would hang from the side of the bed. I jumped off the side and onto the cold wooden floor. Where were my boots? Where was I? That's when a shirtless boy with frosty white hair barged through the door. I immediately backed up against the wall. "Your up!" He said with a deep voice. His skin was pale and his eye's were the color of the ocean. As he took a step closer to me, I took as step farther away. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He said out-stretching his arms to me. I kept backing up until I was in the corner of the shack. "I know you went through alot last night but, I'm one of the good guys." He said taking another step towards me. I needed a way out, I needed to get away from him. He took yet another step towards me and that's when I accidentally froze his feet to the floor. I ran out of the shack as fast as I could, leaving without any shoes. I kept running strait, occasionally turning to go around tree's. I was running so, much I almost didn't notice that it was still dark outside. I didn't care though, I was terrified of going back there. That's when it began to snow and I knew that this time, it was me. The snow began to thicken and thicken and the wind started to blow harder and harder. I just running with tears going down my face, I was so, afraid.