Chapter 1: An Icy Situation

Jack Pov.
I began with Flinnington, New York. I flew into the sleeping town covered by the dark night. What should this first winter night? I stood perched atop a roof pondering my ideas. Icy streets? Frost covered cars? Snow storm? I've got it, I'll create a small snow, for the children. I lept off the roof and into the street, I stood there stareing at my once hometown. This is where I was born, where I wanted to grow up. I was lost in thought about all the emotions hitting me all at once. That's when I understood why the children of this town are always my main priority, their growing up here, something I never did. The fact that I became Jack Frost about 300 years ago means I missed out growing up here. I flew upwards into some clouds and let out a glow as my magic filled the sky. Very soon, snow began to fall upon the small town and dust it with a sparkling white finish. I flew over to a roof towards the end of the block to admire my beautiful work of art. I sat down moments, that's when I heard footsteps comming from down the street. What does it matter? They can't see me. I sat, perched watching the shadowy figure come closer until I could just make her out. She had platinum blonde hair all loose on her shoulders and wore blue pajama pants with snow boots. Quite the ensemble if I do say so, myself. She came to a halt at the end of the street and looked into the distance. She stood there forever, stareing at something that obviously had her attention tied. I thought I'd have to throw a snowball at the girl to awake her from her trance but, she came back to reality. The girl turned around and went back the way she came.