Chapter 2: The Frozen Flower

Jack POV.
I was at my locker about to head to lunch, I was rather close to the entrance of the cafeteria so, it wasn't a long walk. I began my short journey until I heard yelling at the corner of the hall. "Get off of her!" I heard someone yell, "Leave her alone!" Another screamed. "Flynn, enough!" I heard a familiar voice yell. At this point I began to run over there. My buddy Flynn is currently beating the living daylights out of some girl. He was the captain of the wrestling team and our schools 2nd best quarter back, no one especially a girl stood a chance in a fight with him. I finally reached the corner and I couldn't make out the girl on the ground, all I saw was a mess of blonde hair. I couldn't watch him do this, where is a teacher? As I was in my thoughts, the bell rang. Looks like no teacher is coming, I'll have to step in. "Flynn!" I screamed, he just kept throwing punchs. That's enough. I walked right up to Flynn and tapped him on the shoulder. He knows what that means. He stopped and stood straight up, now I was tall but, there were only two people in this school that were taller, Flynn Rider and Kristoff Iceymenn. He looked down to me, "Fuck off, Frost." He said and then turned his back to me. "Don't Flynn." I yelled while grabbing his wrist and then he faced me again, his eyes were angry and his face was red.