✿Prologue: The Geek❀

4:00 PM (Dismissal), Vocaloid High

Miku's POV

"Miku-chan!" Rin, my best friend, ran to me. I gave her a smile as I opened my locker to see an overflowing pool of love letters. She turned her look onto the papers.

"Wow..." She that's the only thing that came out of her mouth. "You're still getting this stuff?" I put my hair behind my ear. Rin opened a pretty purple stationary sealed with a heart. She read the content aloud.

"I love the way your hair sways with the wind..." She said. "You're blue eyes mesmerized me..." She had a disgusting look. "Do you read this shit?"

I picked a pile and threw them in the trash.

"A girl like me doesn't have time to read this." I did my signature hair flip, that makes the guys go crazy.

"As expected...." Rin commented.

"I already know what's in the letters. I don't need them." I picked up more. "Besides, I already have my one and only."

"And that's me." Someone put an arm around my shoulders. I looked at him. Its was Len.

"Hey babe." He kissed my cheek. I felt my cheeks heat up. Rin gave an annoyed look.

"PDA*!" She shouted out.

"Rin!" I said to make her quiet down. She rolled her eyes.

"Can't you just shut your mouth for once, sister?" Len said.

"Dude, don't call me that. And I'll shut up if you don't do those stuff with my best friend!" Rin pushed Len away from me.

"Well sorry, she's mine." Len held my hand. "Can't do anything with that."

"I'm outta here!" Rin said. "See ya later Miku." She strolled away. I looked at Len.

"Looks like its you and me." He smiled. I smiled back.

Beep! Beep!

My phone vibrated. I checked it.

"I have piano lessons! Gotta go!" I kissed his cheek and ran out of the school. I'm gonna be late!

BANG!

I fell on the cemented sidewalk. My stuff is scattered on the ground.

"Hey watch where you're-!" I stopped at the middle of my sentence. A handsome blue haired guy was in front of me. He patted off the dirt on his shoulders and looked at me.

"A-Ah...." I can't speak! His look is really intimidating but hot. But more on the scary part.

"Can't stand up?" He spoke. I got shocked from the words that came out.

W-What did he just say!?

"I-I can!" I stuttered. Is he not gonna be a gentleman and lend me a hand?!

"Stupid. I'm not gonna help you." He said. This guy is getting in my nerves.

I stood up and removed the dirt out of my new Forever 21 blouse and jeans. He doesn't have manners!

"Excuse me. I'm sure your from Vocaloid High right!?" I asked. He kept that frightening look.

"Yes." He plainly answered.

"You should know who I am!" I said. "And I deserve respect!" I'm sure he knows me! He has to!

"Well, I don't know you.