Chapter 12: Love Problems (Happy Valentines!)

Guys, before we start the next chapter, I just want to say thank you for the support and waiting. Thanks for the comments and fans. Seriously. Life's getting a bit twisted now and I'm currently tied between my studies and sports. Now, I was able to find time to do my hobby and continue writing. I made this chapter longer than the last one! Hope you enjoy!

----------

Miku's POV

Its been a week after Kaito's confession. What happened after that? Total awkwardness. We can't talk and look straight at each other. Heck, whenever I can feel his presence, I cringed and runaway with my blood rushing to my face. Whenever he calls my number, I'd be debating with myself if I should answer it or wait for him to text. But when the text comes, my brain short circuits and I don't know what to reply.

Yes, Kaito changed everything.

"Miku!" Rin's voice brought me back to reality. We were sitting by the Sakura tree.

"Eh?" She sighed in annoyance.

"You weren't listening.... " She mumbled.

"Sorry... I just zoned out a bit. Could you repeat again?" This time her face was tinted with a little pink. I raised my eyebrow. Its out of character for Rin to blush. She hesitated but repeated anyways.

"I-I kinda like someone....." She whispered. I blinked my eyes a few times then looked at her. I poked her cheek multiple times.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Are you Rin?" I said while pinching her cheeks. She frowned and flailed away my hands.

"What kind of question is that?"

"The Rin I know wouldn't say those words." I stated. "What's Rin's favorite food?"

"Oranges."

"Color?"

"Orange." (A/N: Duh xD)

"Age?"

"14."

"Worst Subject?"

"History and Math."

"Grade?"

"Miku, you know I failed in those subjects." She said. My mouth was left hanging. I hugged her.

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU~ RINNY IS IN LOVE~" I sang. She escaped my hug and looked at me annoyed.

"So~?" I smiled mischievously. "Care to tell who is this guy who broke your boyish ways?" She groaned.

"Don't scream, 'kay?"

"Aye sir!" I saluted. She came closer to me so I'll be the only one to hear.

"Its...."

"Rin!" I looked behind Rin to see her brother walking to us.

"Let's get lunch." He said and dragged Rin away. I grabbed her other wrist.