❤ Chapter 10: Secrets Revealed [Merry Christmas!] ❤

Kaito's POV

Today's the day. My head panicking because I'll be doing two consecutive performances, one with Miku and another with VocaRock. The problem is that the people will find out that I'm part of the band since I'll be rushing in the backstage to change. Changing all of my clothes in just two minutes is also another problem.

"Kaito!" Len snapped his fingers at me. I shook my head and put my problem aside.

"Huh?"

"Can we talk?" He looks dead serious.

"What's wrong?" I laid back on the chair. He was standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Miku... Seems to have a special liking to you and..." A sigh escaped his lips before he continued. His serious expression exchanged to a sad face. "I'm planning to break up with her." My jaw dropped.

"Why so?" I asked worryingly. "If this is because of me-" he held up his hand to stop me.

"Its not you. Its just.... I love someone else." He said and looked up at the ceiling, stopping his tears from falling out. I felt happy a bit but confused. Why is he crying? He chuckled out of the blue.

"I just don't want her to think I'm crazy..." He muttered. I stood up and patted his head. I gave him my shoulder to cry on. I know it looks gay but I see that he really needs it. He sniffed and pushed his body away from mine.

"I'm sorry..." He mumbled and fixed his blonde hair. He looked down. "If your planning to court her, please make Miku feel like she's the only girl in the world..." He turned his back at me and walked out of the room. I stood still for a moment then sighed. Why did he tell this to me?

That boy has some sharp senses...

I thought. I wasn't being obvious with my feelings, right?

Another knock was heard on the door.

"K-Kaito! Get ready! We're on in three minutes!" Miku shouted through the door.

"Alright!" I replied. I opened the door. Miku's eyes were red and teary.

"Did you just-?" I asked but she cut me off.

"I heard everything." She sniffed and started crying again. I frowned and pulled her in my arms.

"Please don't cry. It'll ruin our performance." I looked at her red face. "Let's talk about this later, 'kay?"

She wiped her tears and nodded. I pushed her teal bangs away and kissed her forehead.

Time Skip xxx

--- After their performance ----

Miku's POV

Kaito suddenly disappeared after our song. I looked for him at the backstage. I need to thank him for while ago and maybe.... tell him my feelings I guess.

I went back to his dressing room. The door suddenly opened. The one who opened it hit me and I fell flat on the floor. I felt something soft on my lips. I opened my eyes and realized what it was. I covered my mouth with my hand.
"M-M-Miku-san!" The person said and helped me up. I looked at him.

"Kyte-sama?" I asked. He's here? In Kaito's dressing room? I blinked again. "Kyte or Kaito...?" I mumbled. He was sweating. He was nervous. He looked like Kaito but his attitude is like Kyte's. He looks like Kyte in the same time... Ugh! I don't know!

"Um... Miku-san," He said. Then I realized something...

"Kaito..."

"Y-Yeah...?"

"When are you planning to tell me that you're a celebrity?" I cracked my knuckles, getting ready to punch him. He smiled nervously.

"U-Um... Now..? Ehehehe..." He laughed nervously. I punched him.

"Bakaito! Why are you keeping secrets from your best friend, you idiot!? For the whole time we were together, your been hiding this stupid thing from me!? You better explain every single detail! Why did you kiss me that night, idiot!?" I hit him repeatedly. He suddenly got my wrists.

"Why? Because I love you."

---------

I'm so sorry guys! I was supposed to post this on Christmas Eve but the stupid WiFi wouldn't let me. -_- And I have been under special treatment because I got a really bad sprain on my ankle. T^T

Please forgive me for my late update.... T^T