★ Chapter 7: Stupid Little Feelings ☆

Kaito's POV

After what happened during the concert, I couldn't get over it. Why did I kiss her!? That same question pops out in my mind every time I see her. I didn't know a little joke like that could turn to a big mess in my head. For the first time, even if my grades are still on top, I can call myself stupid, an idiot.

Is this what they call 'love'?

I paused for a moment at that thought.

"No, no, no, no!"

"Yes, Kaito?" I came back to reality and saw Ms. Lola glaring at me. I brought my hand to my mouth, realizing what I just did. Did I just say that aloud?!

"Nothing ma'am...." I muttered and looked at my side. My face heated up in embarrassment. The raven haired teacher creased her brows at me.

"Good." She said in a stern tone. I heard a snicker from the teallette in front of me.

"Nice move, four-eyed." She turned to face me.

"Ms. Lola is now crankier than ever." She said.

"What was that, Hatsune?" Ms. Lola was beside us. We jumped in surprise. How did she teleport here!?

"Nothing ma'am!" She said. Ms. Lola shot daggers at Miku then walked away. I smirked.

"Nice move, brat." She was speechless then turned her attention back to the teacher. This is not love. It will never be.

Time skip!
Dismissal, 4:00 PM

Kaito's POV

"You useless nerd! Where's the fucking song!?" She shouted. I threw my notebook down.

"Who are you calling 'useless'!? You're not even doing anything, lazy ass!" I shot back.

"What did you say!?"

"Hey Kai-!" Len came in, trying to defend Miku.

"Shut up!" Miku and I shouted in unison. Len got terrified and didn't interfere anymore. Rin snickered.

"Its been a week already and you're not done!? You're so slow!" She said.

"Don't blame me! I had concerts to attend to!" She stopped. Wait- did that spill out of my mouth!?

"Concerts?" She asked.

"Yes..." I murmured. An awkward silence reigned.

"What kind of concert?" She raised a brow. A memory of the last concert replayed in my mind. I hesitated to say my excuse for this.

"V-VocaRock..." I whispered it loud enough for her to understand. She paused then she burst out laughing.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" She held her stomach then pointed her finger at me. "You're gay!?" My eyes widen.

"Fuck no!" I flicked her forehead. She still kept laughing.

"Oh... my.... L-Lord!" She's rolling on the ground. "You're so pathetic!" She is hyperventilating.

"Tch. I just told you I'm not gay." I said. "Besides, what's wrong with being a fan?"

"It's gay!"

"So you're calling your own boyfriend a gay too?" Len said. Oops, we forgot about those two.

"You're a fan?" She stood up and asked him.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. We've been together for 3 years and you still don't know me? What kind of girlfriend are you?" Len said.

"Aww... Don't be like that, Lenny~" Miku hugged Len. A sharp pain stung at my chest while watching the scene. I felt a sudden sadness, disappointment, anger, all at the same time. Is that even possible? I guess it is. There was a heavy weight on my shoulders. I instinctively got my bag and put the strap around my shoulder.

"I have to go." I said. They turned their attention to me.

"What about the song?" Rin asked.

"I'll do it at home." I turned my back at them.

"See 'ya tomorrow." I waved my hand at them while walking out. I just can't stand watching Miku with Len anymore. Its so annoying already.

As I reached my house, my little brother, Nigaito, welcomed me with a warm hug.

"Onii!" He said. Nigaito is eight years old but he still plays his racecars and his teddy bear. Well, I can't scold him for being a baby. He doesn't have any friends of his age ever since we ran away from our parents. The only people he goes with is Gakupo, Piko, Kiyoteru, Yuuma and me. Nigaito smiled at me.

"Let's play, onii!" He said. I patted his head and kneeled down so we could be at the same height.

"What about I'll study for an hour and then we'll play?" I asked then smiled. "Game?"

He nodded in excitement. "Game!" I laughed.

"Awesome!" I stood up and went in my room. I tossed my bad to the side and plopped myself on my bed. I got my notebook and started writing the song

Then I remembered Miku. In every corner of my mind, she's there. She's always there. Even now... It gives me a good feeling.

Then Len comes in my thoughts too.

"Argh!!!" I held the back of my head. "Why am I feeling this!? Why Len!?" I shouted.

Why am I getting mad?

My eyes widened at the question.

Why?

Shit. I just have to accept it.

I sighed and put my glasses aside, pinching the top part of my nose in frustration.

I've fallen for the brat...

------------------------

He's finally accepting! Yay! XD This chapter is kinda long.... Well whatever.

~ Fea out :3