✿Chapter 2: School Music Fest❀

Miku's POV

We went in the classroom and went to our seats. I released their ears and they sat down. Our seating arrangement was I sit at the fourth row, the first seat from the left, where I have a good view of the Sakura trees and the entrance of our school. Len sits in front of me and Rin sits beside me. And behind me is..... I don't know. I never knew who was behind me.

I turned around to see. I can't believe...

"YOU AGAIN!?" We both shouted. No this can't be! Its the damn geek! He furrowed his brows in annoyance.

"Brat." He spoke. Argh!!!!! I just want to punch his cute face right now!!!! Wait- cute? Ugh! Whatever!!

"Geek." I shot back and faced back to the front. He just continued doing his business. Rin poked me to get my attention.

"What?" I asked in frustration. She pointed at the stupid geek.

"What's wrong?" She asked. I sighed and told everything to Rin. She tried to hold her laughter.

"What?" I said. She smiled.

"Hehehe... Nothing~" She said childishly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay...."

"Good morning class." The teacher came in. The class greeted the teacher and sat again. The teacher started with his announcements.

"Next week is the annual School Music Fest." He said. "And we'll be assigning the top 4 singers from each class to perform duets on stage." He got his records. "And those people are..."

I can hear them murmuring my name. For sure I'm the top 1. I sat up straight.

"Hatsune Miku," he said the first name. So obvious...

"The Kagamine twins and..." The last person...

"Kaito Shion." Huh? Who's that?

"What!?" The guy at my back shouted. Wait- he's Kaito Shion? He can sing?

"Sir, there must be a mistake!" He said. "I can't sing!" The teacher just smiled.

"Well, it says here that you're a good singer. In fact, you have the one of the best voices in the school." He said.

"But sir-!" Kaito was cut off by the teacher.

"The director's decision is irrevocable." He said. "Now for the duets." Oh please, please, please let me be with either the Kagamines!!!

"The Kagamines will have their own duet. Then Hatsune and Shion will have theirs."

"Nooo!!!!!!" We shout in unison. "I stood up and slammed my desk. I can feel Rin trying to restrain herself from laughing.

"Sir, I CANNOT do a duet with this nerd!" I complained and pointed at him.

"I can't work with this noisy imbecile!" He said.

"Like I said, the principal's decision is irrevocable." The teacher said. Ugh!!!! I hate this guy!!!!

"You for may step out of the class to write your songs for the Music Fest." The four of us went out. Rin is grinning mischievously.

"Shut up Rin." I said.

"What? I didn't say anything." She was still smiling. "C'mon Len! Let's find a place to write our song!" She dragged Len away.

"W-Wait! Miku!" He said.

"See ya later Miku!" She said. They left me here with this guy!? I hate you Rin...

"Don't think that I'll help you in writing the song." I said and crossed my arms.

"I don't expect a brat to help me." He replied.

"Go on with it, geek. My time is not worth for this." I walked away in the hallway, letting him do all the work. Hmph, let's see if he can write songs suited for a princess like me.

-----------------------------------

Damn Miku. Just shut up.

Yo! What's up!? Di any of you guys have Saiko? Its an anime related social media which is so fucking amazing! You guys should register! Then let's be friends! XD

That's all. Please like, comment and share~ Fea out!