★ Chapter 9: Music Fest Day 1 ☆

Monday, 10:00 AM at Crypton Town Square

Miku's POV

Its the first day of the annual Vocaloid High Music Fest. Just to give you guys a little background of what this festival is about, Vocaloid High is a music school for people who love music, duh! This festival is to attract more people to our school and to raise votes for the upcoming competition called 'Battle of Songs'. It is an interschool competition between different music schools worldwide. Each country will have one school to represent their country so we have to pass the nationals to go to the internationals. 

Okay, too much information.

The music fest atmosphere never changed. The sun is shining, people are walking left and right for their gifts for  Christmas... Its just as busy as ever.

I sat on the bench, waiting for my friends. They're always late.

"Miku-chan!" Rin shouted out as she was holding onto her brother's wrist while the tall quiet guy was just following them.

"You're late again." I stated. Rin did that cute pouty face.

"We're not late, you're just early!" She put her watch in front of me. "Look! We agreed to rendezvous here at 10:30 and look! Its still 10:20!" I did my hair flip.

"Whatever." I averted my gaze to the aloof bluenette. He saw me looking at him and patted my head.

"Then we'll just have to be earlier the next time, right?" He said with that calm tone of his. What is with this guy? He's been nice to me ever since I found out he was a fanboy (which makes him gay).

"I'm going to get some food." Len said. "Rin, come with me."

"Eh!? Wait a min-!" The two strolled off, leaving me and Kaito. I looked at Kaito.

"What's with Lenny?" I asked. He shrugged.

"He was okay a while ago." Kaito said and put his arm around my shoulders. I felt kinda sad. He gave me a grin.

"Cheer up, brat. I'm not going to practice with that face." He teased. I punched his chest playfully. He started laughing a bit. Suddenly, the smell of leeks entered my nose.

"Buy me some leeks!" I requested. He flicked my forehead.

"I got no money, stupid. Buy your own." He said. I pouted.

"Meanie!" I yelled. He chuckled.

---- time skip ----

Miku's POV

"Let's do one more round." Kaito said. I groaned.

"Ugh! That was okay already!" I debated.

"But, your movements are slack and you need to put more effort if you wanna win." He remarked. I clicked my tongue and wiped my forehead. I showed him the sweat that was dripping on my forehead.

"Says the guy who's not doing anything...." I mumbled. He still kept that serious face.

"Gakupo, play the song." Ugh! Such a perfectionist! Gakupo just grinned there like the stupid person he is.

----------------------

This chapter is so crappy... -_-* The next chapter will be a Christmas special! I think it will be dramatic and awesome! Stay tuned!

- Fea :3