Chapter 11: Confessions Told

Miku's POV

"Why? Because I love you." He confessed in a serious tone. Is he serious? I stared at him for a while then attempted to hit the blue haired man again.

"Shut up and stop joking, idio-!" Before I finished my sentence, he crashed his lips on mine again. My eyes widen at his sudden act. As if my body had a mind of its own, I kissed him back.

"Get a room, you two." A familiar voice said. Kaito finally pulled away and loosened his grip on me. I pulled my wrists away from him. We looked at the purple haired man.

"Ne, Kaito. You can hit on her later after our performance, yeah?" Gakupo teased. Performance? Don't tell me...

"You're Gakct!?" I asked in surprised. The laid-back pervert just chuckled.

"Yes, my dear." He winked. I wanted to vomit at his act. Those winks used to be so hot but now that I know that its Gakupo, it is disgusting.

"Tch, Let's just go." Kaito said in an annoyed tone and pulled Gakupo's ear to the stage. I chuckled at their foolishness then stopped. I put my hand over my mouth.

I kissed Kaito.

Who was my crush.

And celebrity crush,

That liked me back....

So that means-!?

I felt a piece of paper on my hair.

"OMG! OMG!" I quickly removed the paper off my hair. No one really cleaned this floor!?

As I was ranting to the stupid person who didn't bother to clean the fucking floor, I noticed the paper had a message.

Open.

I followed what it said and read the next words. I squealed at the next words. I quickly stood up and ran to Rin. Its from him! I'm sure!

Dear Miku,

Be mine forever?

------------------

Well that escalated quickly. XD sorry for the really short chapter. It seems that my schedule just got more hectic. T^T

And if your thinking that the story's almost finished, don't worry! This is far from done. Literally. Want a spoiler? I just said it. XD

See you in my future updates!

~ Fea out! XD