Chapter 14: More Than Your Brother

Previously in Calculation: I Love You:

"You're a coward. You'll just repeat the same mistake again." He said and turned his back at me. "You'll regret it."

Those were the last things he said before he left. Miku ran after him, leaving me solitary. I pondered on what Kaito said.

"...you'll repeat the same mistake again."

I realized what I must do and looked for Rin.

-------------------

Len's POV

"Rin!" I called out her name, but no response. I ran around the school, looking for her. I opened the our classroom's door. She wasn't there.

Only one place left...

I took the flight of stairs going to the rooftop. I quickly opened the door. The first thing I saw was the blonde standing at the edge. Her hair was swaying harshly with the strong wind.

Rin....!

~~~~~~

"Don't you think you were a bit harsh, Kaito?" Miku asked. The two lovebirds sat by the cherry blossom tree. I chuckled at her thought.

"No, I wasn't Miku." The bluenette said. "If I didn't scold him, he would still keep it a secret." Miku raised a brow.

"You knew?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rin, don't be insane!" I shouted. She ignored me.

"Look, I know that I was wrong, so wrong. I know that I am a jerk..." A tear escaped from my eye.

~~~~~~~

"No, I had my guesses." Kaito said.

"How?" Miku asked. Kaito smiled at the curious tealette.

"Are you really that dense?" Kaito joked. "Its quite obvious that he liked Rin..." He looked up. "And..."

"And what?" Miku questioned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have every right to get mad at me, hate me..." I cried and bit my lip.

"But please don't do this!" I tried to persuade her. She stepped down and walked in front of me.

"Len, no matter how bad you do to me, I won't hate you." My eyes widen.

"W-What...? But I-" She cut my sentence.

"Will you get mad at this?" She said. The next thing I knew is she pulled my necktie and crashed her lips onto mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Rin likes him back." Kaito said wittily. Miku was surprised.

"What?!" She half-shouted. Kaito smiled childishly. The bluenette looked up at the sky.

"Hey, the sky is clear now." He stated. "A good weather for a date..." He averted his gaze back at the clueless and surprised Miku.

"What are you saying?" Kaito chortled at Miku's ignorance. He stood up.

"You asked too many questions today." He said and pushed up his glasses. "I'm asking you out on a date, idiot."

Miku blushed furiously. She didn't believe it.

"I'll accept it." She said. Kaito smiled.

"You smiled too much today! It's annoying!" She yelled at the bluenette.

"I know you like my smiles, Miku Hatsune." Miku flinched up and looked away from him.

"Shut up, Kaito Shion." She said and walked away. She looked back at the bluenette.

"What? Are we going on a date or not?"

"Excited much?"

"SHUT UP!"

-------------- (Please read the Author's Note :3)--------

Long time no post! XD Len and Rin are together now yay! *throws confetti* Sorry for the late update because like I said, I'm on semi-hiatus for now. Exams are coming up and I don't want it fail. T^T.

Anyways, because I won't be updating for a couple of weeks and because I miss you guys, I want to do a small drawing contest! ^^ The mechanics are just simple. Just draw one scene in this story. The winner will get a dedication, One-shot and a cover (and a follow if I didn't follow you yet) from me. :3

You can send your entry through my social accounts or you can comment it here. Deadline of entries is on April 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM, Philippine time. ^^

Okay? Game! XD