★Chapter 1: The Diva☆

Kaito's POV

"Forgive me for what? I don't even know you."

Silence reigned in the scene. Who the hell is this stupid girl? She froze for about 2 minutes.

"H-Hahahaha!" She laughed out nowhere and patted my back. She is insane.

"T-Thats so funny!" She pretended to wipe a tear in her eye. She doesn't believe me?

"What's funny?" I asked the brat.

"The thing you said." She did a hair flip. "I know that you know me and you like me."

"Why would I like a noisy brat like you? You're wasting my time. Now leave." I left her. Damn she's so noisy. I fixed my glasses and put on my earphones. I sighed. All I wanted was a quiet, peaceful day in school. Can't I get that?

"Hey you!" Damn, its her again... Bad luck for me today. I it up the volume of my music and continued walking.

"I said come back here dammit!" She pushed my back.

"Tch." I looked at her. "What the fuck do you want? I told you to leave me alone."

"U-Um...." I am irritated with this brat.

"Tch." I left her hanging. I sighed. My phone rang. I checked the caller ID.

Caller: Kamui Gakupo

I answered the call.

"Hello?" I spoke. I heard music playing in the background. What the hell is that samurai doing....?

"Dude! Where are you?" He asked. "We have practice today."

"What are you doing, idiot? Why is there loud music there? You know my little brother is there." I asked him back.

"Yeah, yeah. He's in his room. Piko is playing the music. We need you now if we wanna win." I sighed and put my hands in my pockets.

"Okay, okay I'm going home already. Just wait."

"You okay dude?" He asked. Wow, he's worried for me for the first time.

"I just got into some stuff but I'm okay." I can feel that he's smirking.

"If you say so." He ended the call. My music played again. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket.

Miku's POV

Did he just leave me!? HE JUST FREAKING LEFT ME!!!!?? I hope I won't meet that absentminded geek tomorrow. He just totally ruined my day.

I walked back to my house, forgetting about my piano lessons. Now I have to reapply my nail polish and wash my hair! Argh!!!!

7:30 AM, Vocaloid High
The next morning...

Miku's POV

Today is another fabulous day. I walked in the classroom like usual with my hair swaying freely, no ties. I used the shorts I have in my wardrobe and a white blouse that goes with it. I used the sneakers my dad gave me yesterday.

"Miku-san! You look so pretty in that!" A boy shouted out. I can see a tint of pink on his cheeks. I smiled.

"Really? I'm actually shy to wear something as simple as this." I told him. His eyes beamed.

"Y-Y-You're always pretty, Miku-san!" He stuttered out. "Len-san is really lucky to have you!"

"I know." I looked at my side to see the twins.

"Miku-chan!!! Ohayo!" Rin greeted me cheerfully. Len came to me and kissed my cheek. He gave the boy a really scary look.

"I-I-I'm gonna go now! Bye Miku-san!" He ran away.

"Can't you stop flirting with boys other than me?" Len asked me.

"As if you don't flirt with IA, Gumi and Luka." I crossed my arms in irritation.

"Ooohhh! Burn!" Rin said.

"Shut up Rin." Len shot back at her in a stern voice. Rin sticked out her tongue.

"Sorry babe. You know you're my only one right?" He hugged me. I sighed.

"Yeah okay." I smiled a bit. He kissed my cheek again. Rin was disgusted then she punched Len.

"What kind of drama is this!?" Rin shouted at her brother. "I told you no PDA with my best friend!"

"What the fuck is your problem!?" He shouted back.

"You! Shota!" Rin shouted. Len got pissed. I sighed.

RINNGGG!!!!!!

They were still shouting at each other. I pinched both of their ears.

"Ow!!!!! Miku that hurts!!!!!!" Rin whined. Len also whined in pain.

"Why don't we all go to class and behave properly, okay?" I dragged them to the classroom while pinching their ears harder. Their shouts echoed in the empty hallway.

----------------------------------------------------