❀ Chapter 8: Rehearsals ✿

The next day...
Saturday, 10:00 AM

Miku's POV

"Kaito!!!!!!!" I called him. I hope he finished the song! No- He SHOULD be finished! Its the last rehearsal later! I walked on the sidewalk, going to the good for nothing nerd.

There he was, standing in front of the window of a certain store like the idiot he is. I walked towards the bluenette.

"Kaito!!!!" I shouted once more as I punched his shoulder, but it seems that it was nothing to him. He just stood still staring at the display. I raised my brow and looked at the direction he's looking at.

"A bass guitar, eh?" I said.

"Got a problem?" He replied while staring at the really expensive black (with a bit of blue parts) five-stringed Yamaha bass guitar.

"No. I'm just shocked that you could play." He stayed silent then chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" He turned his attention to me.

"Nothing. Why are you blushing?" He smiled. What?!

"I-I'm not blushing!" I protested. He is laughing.

"Yeah right." He pointed at the glass, signaling me to see my reflection through the window glass.

I really am blushing...

"Whatever!" I grabbed his wrist. "We have a rehearsal to attend to!" He still kept that stupid grin.

"Yeah mom..." He said jokingly. I felt my face heat up more. I punched his shoulder. He chuckled. We've been getting closer lately. Like best friends.

I suddenly felt a grip on my wrist. I looked at him.

"C'mon, daydreamer. I know my face is handsome." He stated while dragging me back to the school.

"Feeler!" I shouted. He just smiled. Seriously!? What's with this guy!?

---- At the school ----

Miku's POV

Mr. Kiyoteru was waiting for us the whole time. And he doesn't look happy... He gave the both of us that scary smile.

"So how's your date?" He asked in a scary but kind tone that sent shivers to my spine. Kaito just kept that serious, intimidating demeanor of his.

"Shut up, Kiyoteru." He said. Is he insane!?

"Are you trying me, Shion?" Mr. Kiyoteru shot back. All the other performers just watched by their seats, also scared of what might happen while I'm here standing beside Kaito.

This doesn't sound good....

"What do you think?" Ugh! Stupid Kaito! I got between them.

"U-Umm.... L-Let's just forget about this and continue with our practice, yeah?" I stuttered. I grabbed Kaito's hand and brought him to the stage. I quickly gave him a mic.

"That was close..." I whispered to him. He was shooting daggers at Mr. Kiyoteru. I sighed. I got a wireless mic and stood at the center of the stage with Kaito just a little behind me. I gave the cue to the mixer, Gakupo. He started the music.

- Playing: Rolling Girl w/ Rap by Hatsune Miku (featuring Kaito for the rap) -