❀ Chapter 6: Player Boy ✿

Miku's POV

"Rin! The concert is about to start!!!" I ran ahead of her. Its once in a lifetime to see VocaRock sing live!

"Wait... Miku..." Rin panted. I groaned and pulled her hand.

"Slowpoke!" I ran even faster. We reached the center of the town square where there was a noisy crowd. We were just in time. The boy band is there standing on stage.

"Oh my leeks!!! Rin its them! Its them!" I gripped her wrist harder while squealing.

"What's up, Cryptooooon!!!!?" The long haired purple guy shouted with the mic on the mic stand. The crowd started squealing and shouting.

"Its Gackt!!!!" Rin squealed.

"Sorry guys to make you wait!" Gakupo said. "But now, lend us your ears and listen to this!" The lights dimmed. The drummer, Roro, started the song.

Playing: Lovelessxxx by Vana'Nice (A/N: Piko will be singing Len's part here ^^)

"Sayonara o motto kimi ni hayaku ieta nara konna ni... " I squealed as my favorite, Kyte, sang.

sashita toge no itami mo uso mo

kizukanai FURI dekita no ni

yasashisa no kazu dake

(into my heart)

kimi o kizutsuketeta no?

(lovelessly hurt)

hoho o tsutau namida ga

(just to for you)

mune o shimetsukeru

(ooo...)

kimi ga raku ni nareru nara to

(into my heart)

tsumetai kotoba o

(lovelessly hurt)

itta boku o kirai ni natte

(just to for you)

boku o nikunde ii kara

(I love you, I need you, ah...)

chiisana negai mo yume mo

(love in silent night)

kokoro ni himeta omoi mo

(for you give me heart)

motto motto

kimi ni iitakatta no ni

(addicted so forever)

mamorubeki mono o kowashite

(love in silent night)

ikitsuku kono yo no hate ni

(for you give me heart)

kitto kitto

kimi no shiawase ga aru

(addicted so forever)

kimi ga te ni ireta mono

boku ga nakushita mono

fukaku shizunde kieteku

yurameki no naka e

<End>

The crowd went wild when the finished, which includes Rin and I. For the whole song, I only screamed when it was Kyte's part. I can't get over him! His voice is good, his dark blue eyes filled with coolness and mystery are just mesmerizing, he is really good in music plus his smile that makes everyone go crazy.

Kyte grabbed the mic.

"Let's have a volunteer up here on stage while we sing the next song, shall we?" Everyone screamed as they brought their arm in the air, including me. Kyte smiled.

"Hmm...." His eyes were looking left and right. Then he stopped on my direction. Well, I think.

Kaito's POV

So she's a fan eh? Yet she insults me? I smirked as I thought of something fun. I jumped off the stage and walked to her. The people screamed at the top of their lungs. Her eyes widen as I went closer.

"What's your name, miss?" I said through the wireless microphone. Her jaw dropped open, unable to say anything. I just want to laugh at her expression right now. I can't believe she doesn't recognize me.

"Miss?" I held her hand.

"KYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Everyone howled in excitement. Even her blonde friend is here.

"M-Mi-Miku!" She stuttered. I put some strands of hair behind her ear. She suddenly turned red. I held my laughter. I smiled at her and grabbed hand.

"Sing with us in our next song." I put my fingers in between hers. "Game?"

A smile crept on her face.

"Y-Y-Yes!!!!" I brought her to the stage while holding her hand.

Time skip!

After the concert....

Kaito's POV

The concert ended. I changed to my normal clothes. I kept my glasses in my bag and fixed my hair. I got my bag and walked out the dressing room. As I opened the door, Miku was there in front of me with a slight pink hue tinted on her cheeks. She suddenly bowed.

"T-Thank you s-so much, Kyte-sama!" She said. "For choosing me!" I chuckled. She's grateful for something like that but in school she's a brat? I ruffled her hair.

"Stand up. You don't have to do that." I smiled. She stood straight. I cupped her cheek with my hand. I just realized that she really is beautiful. As if it was my instinct, I kissed her cheek.

--------------------------

So how did it go!? Is it a thumbs up? Hoped you thought it was awesome! XD

~ Fea out!