★Chapter 3: Song Writing☆

Kaito's POV

That damn brat left me. Whatever. Its not like I need her to make the stupid song. Damn you Kiyotero. He knows that I can't friggin' sing yet he still forces me. Yes, Kiyoteru is our wonderful music teacher. I don't hate him, really. Its just he's so annoying at times- scratch that- ALL the time.

Anyways, time to write. I went by the school entrance and sat under the sakura tree. I pulled out a small notepad and my favorite mechanical pencil. I took a deep breath and inserted my earbuds in my ears. I unlocked my phone and played my music. I pulled myself out of the real world and drowned into the world of music. I let my emotions, thoughts and imagination flow out. I finally got that certain beat. I stopped my music and started writing.

30 minutes later...

Miku's POV

I strolled around the school, looking for those meddling twins. Half an hour just passed and I still can't find them. I'm sure Rin is just hiding from me so I have to suffer with glasses boy. Ugh!

As I was walking around, I saw the bluenette, under the sakura tree.

"Hey geek! What are you doing there!?" I walked to him and saw that he was sleeping. Great... he's slacking off and we're almost late for the next class. Should I wake him up or let him suffer and get detention later? Hmm....

I looked at the notebook he was holding.

"World is mine..." I whispered the top text.

Sekai de ichiban ohime-sama
Sou iu atsukai kokoroete yo ne

Eh? Did he already started writing? I took his scarlet covered notebook from his hand and read the lyrics.

Sono ichi itsumo to chigau kamigata ni ki ga tsuku koto
Sono ni chanto kutsu made miru koto ii ne?

What the!? What kind of song is this!?

Sono san watashi no hitokoto ni wa mittsu no kotoba de henji suru koto
Wakattara migite ga orusu nano wo nantoka shite!

"Hm...?" The four-eyed woke up. He looked for his notebook then looked at me.

"Oh, its you..." He spoke blankly.

"What kind of shitty song is this!?" I asked him.

"Well, it suits you." He said. "Of course you wouldn't like to do a love song duet with me right?"

"I don't act like this!" I raised his notebook. He smirked. Oh gosh, he so hot when he smirks!

"You're acting like it right now." My face heated up.

"You stupid four-eyed..." I cursed. "This song isn't even suited for a duet!" He stood up and snatched the notebook from me.

"So you want me to sing with you?" My face heated up more.

"N-No! I'm just following what Sir Kiyotero said!" I said.

"Following eh?" He said.

"Yes!" I crossed my arms. "Now, write another song!" He groaned.

"Whatever, big mouth."He said.

"Watch your mouth, four-eyed geek." I shot back and faced my back at him.

"Get your stupid things already. Math is coming up." I ordered and walked away.

"Yeah, yeah."

----------------------------------------------------

Hello awesome people of the world! I'm back with an update! Yay! How's life? Full of exams, quizzes and Science Camp... Well, maybe the Science Camp isn't so bad but still. My life is full of things that I don't even wanna do. -_-;

Btw, 600+ followers already?! I just saw it now... ^^; Thank you! I didn't expect to get that much actually because I suck at writing and yeah. Thanks again guys! (*≧▽≦)

The next update might take some time. I hope all of you are enjoying this book!

Fea out!