Sweet Poison Part 2

[ Era 684 - X30]

[ Aria's POV ]

As the gate slowly opens my heart pounds furiously. "Don't be so nervous." I mutter under my breath. I've never actually fought anyone like this before. And although I'm sure the other girls have gotten at least a few lessons to refresh their memories. Titus refuses to teach me anything. 'Ha! You don't need lessons, your so silly your majesty.' He would laugh and tease me instead. I asked Stilio about it before we left and he just told me to relax and feel, my mind would do the rest for me. Trying to measure myself, I try to at least pretend that what he said was true. "Have faith." I tell myself.

The gate opens all the way. I peer through from inside the waiting area I'm in and all I see is a bright light. Followed by the loud cheering got the crowd and the overwhelmingly loud microphone of the announcer, who I could see hovering over the arena. He wore a dark purple suit with a vibrant yellow and green tie, white leather shoes and slick black hair in a fancy pompadour hairstyle and peach white skin. Though I couldn't tell what race he was, most likely an elf.

"Without any delay, I present to you our next fighter in this arms race!" He pulls out a small card. "This folks is our first dragon of the day!" He starts. Michael who was standing to the side in the lowest part of the stands, was instantly shocked with anger and surprise.

"I didn't expect to see a draike in this tournament. Well, no matter. That must mean he's weak." He mutters to himself.

"This ladies and gentlemen, is Valkyrie! A mysterious dark sorcerer!" Both Michael and Titus stood on the edge of their seats. Both mildly interested on what was going on. Meanwhile Stilio couldn't help but giggle.

"Not gonna use your real name uh?" Michael mutters.

"Ok, this is it." I say walking out as the host shouts my name. While I stand on my side of the arena. I watch as the other gates slowly open. I can't see inside, all I see is the darkness that shrouds my opponents face.

"On my right! Is our next competitor! A women Known only by her street alias, Storm!" He shouted as she walked in. To my surprise she was a- "Dark elf! Our first dark elf of the day! My my they look scarier in person!" He shouts.

She had light grey skin and red pupils. He hair was all white, styled with large bangs that cover her right eye, and short hair layer in the back. She wore a black onesie with a black hood hanging in the back, long knee high white gladiator boots and white bandage tape going up her arms. But on her right shoulder was a weird skull tattoo. It looked very familiar. Before I could think any longer the match started. I had on purple stars that looked like it was rapped around by body, covering by boobs but showing cleavage in the shape of an onesie. It continued down my legs but underneath was black leggings. I was bare foot, so my laws were out. My foot was padded with jet-black scales. Even my neck and parts of my arms were covered, my hands fully engulfed. My think bone colored dragon claws covered the tips of my fingers. I also had on a Navy blue tatter cape with a matching hood, as well as Valkyries Tebuki mask.

The crowd fell silent taken aback by the immense area both of us possessed. We stood there, on opposite side of the huge area, staring at each other. Storm snickers and glares at me with her blood red demon eyes.

"What a disappointment. I thought I'd get a chance to fight a real dragon." She laughs. I glance over at Titus and he just stares. Stilio just looks at me with a cheerful face.

"What ever do you mean? You talk like you've already won." I spit back. My voice sounds a little deeper and muffled underneath the mask. We dramatically walk around the edge of the area, staring at each other.