Cracked Armada

Hello beautiful readers, welcome and thank you for opening this book.

No matter how boring this A/N may seem please read to the end. Thanks.

I would like to thank my wonderful co-author, @TheInfinityOfMaybe for making this book possible. She is writing the Naruto one shots. She also came up with the name for this book and made the book cover. I know, she is awesome right? Don't try to steal her.

You can send her request to help you make your covers.

I have to say something. I accept critism but please because you can't stand the pairing doesn't mean you should leave hateful comments,it hurts. I have seen these on other fanfictions with crack pairings and those books like "What I think about ships". Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Just because I pair NatsuXLevy, you shouldn't insult the pairings because it gets in the way of your OTP, that's quiet ridiculous. Natsu and levy don't have any interaction in the anime or manga. I don't write it because I ship it,although there are some I ship. Lol. It's because I feel it's nice to do something new once in a while.

Thank you for your understanding.

I am currently looking for an attack on titan writer. Please PM me if you are interested. Thank you