Naruto 6

Okay you guys this is funny. So I was reading a Fanfiction, it was about sasuke so don't be surprised. He was in a play ground training and the girls where the playing. Remember those ridiculous songs we used to sing we we were little, well this one was absolutely creepy. So it went like this:

The wind,the wind
the wind blows higher
In comes *insert fangirl name*
From the skier.
Isn't she beautiful, isn't she sweet?
Tell me the boy she will meet?
Uchiha sasuke says he loves her ×3
Is it true or is it false?
Then they would add how many babies would the have.

At this point I was laughing my butts off. I am sure the boy was freaked out. They have taken obsession to a whole new level.
That was really brilliant. It was a sasuino Fanfiction. People on this site should write something non cannon more often for goodness sake. I am an ino trash. I can't even read ino fanfictions here. I am sure she would be a bitch trying to steal Sasuke from sakura. Rant over.

We are writing Christmas prompts.

Chapter 12
Title: The Prince, The King, and The Girl

Pairings: Itaino. (Itachi X Ino)

Genre: Romance I guess
______________________________________

In a parallel universe where the Uchiha's are the ruling family of Kohona and are looking for a bride for their youngest prince Sasuke; This is the story of a Christmas ball that will forever change one girl's life.

"Hey, Ino-chan! There's only 27 days until Christmas, aren't you excited?" Sakura asks, striding in step with Ino as they browse the malls for something festive.

"Hm? Yeah, sure." Ino answers, seeming unusually depressed.

"What's wrong, Ino?" Sakura pulls Ino aside and asks quietly. She hated to see her best friend upset.

"It's just, you've heard about the upcoming ball that the Uchihas are hosting, right?" Ino says quietly, sighing a little.

"Yeah! It's going to be totally amazing! I hope I get picked!~" Sakura chirps, her eyes brightening.

Ino looks down - her face grave. "I don't..."

"Eh?! Why not?" Sakura squeaks, turning on her blonde friend. "If you get chosen, that means you get a chance to marry the prince, Sasuke-kun!"

Ino sighs, and looks away from Sakura. "I don't care for the prince. I want to be able to find someone I like of my own accord, you know?"

Sakura grins and shakes her head. "Nope. I'm in love with prince Sasuke and I am determined to have his babies."

Ino grins back as they finish for the day. "You're crazy, you know that?"

"Ino!" A voice calls from the dining room. Ino sets down her bags and walks in with a grin on her face. Her smile falls when she sees the letter her mother holds in her hand.

"I-is that..." Ino stammers, slowing backing away.

"Yes!" Ino's mother says excitedly, about to jump up and down. "You were chosen! My daughter, the next princess!"

"Mother!" Ino says sharply, turning on her heels and heads back to her room. "I've already told you, I have no interest in the prince."

~The next day~

"Eh?? Are you for real?" Sakura's eyes open wide as Ino tells her of the news. Ino sighs and collapses onto a nearby bench.

"You know, most people would be happier about this kind of news." Sakura grumbles over her friends lack of enthusiasm.