Fairytail 5

Warning! Warning! Mini Rants ahead. If you are a hardcore shipper I don't even know what you are doing here but I appreciate it tho. XD. Do not get offended

Chapter 9

Title: Bond by potions. (This one shot idea was gotten from the movie In your eyes.)

Pairing: Juvia X Sting @TotalAnimeFreak I did it. Yay
(Apparently this is a ship and Mard geer and Mira.And it's so freaking creative. The underworld king and the demon. And a lot of people are aboard this ships. Don't go making some stupid ships opinion and ranting about or insulting the ship or the people that write or ship it. God those ship books annoying me so much i try not to comment F**k you. Or those titled FT worst pairings. Like WTF guys.

People are always like Nalu: omg I ship it so much 100/10 (I don't have anything against this pair.) Gale: ship it so much. Jezra: jezra is life. Nali: I fucking hate this pairing, Lisanna should have died. She just came back to destroy NaLu.(Sighs. The most annoying part is that sentence where they go the director wanted her alive that's why she is back and Mashima was angry. Smh. Where is your source? That's a lie. Mashima said the director did a good job. and the director was like he did it as if she never died and since Mashima already brought her back to life his plans for her just went up in flame. So you see, Mashima brought her back himself and no the director didn't beg on his knees for her to be brought back.)

Another pairing, let's say NaLe; (Natsu and Levy) ; books about opinion are like they don't even interact, who is stupid enough to ship this, blah blah blah. Ugh.( People don't write it because they ship it, they do because they want to try something new. And these ships are creative so if you can't do write or read it don't get jealous you are not as creative by making opinion ship books and poisoning the mind of thousand wattpaders before they even get a chance.)

The END.

Genre: Humor, Romance.
____________________________________

The whole guild knew something was definitely wrong with Juvia, and no she wasn't depressed about Gray not noticing her which made it a lot more strange. She didn't even spare him a glance,she didn't stalk him or cheer him on when he fought nor did she call any female beside him 'Love rival'. She just sat down in the guild giggling and...talking?

Mira had talked to team Natsu about it and they had all agreed it's creepier than when she was following Gray-sama around; well except Gray. It started about a week ago after she had returned from her job. Of course if she was asked she looked all nervous and denied like crazy. Mira and team Natsu were having one of their Juvia gossip section.

"Maybe she is seeing ghosts." Lucy said.

"Is that even possible?" Mira said as she cleaned glasses.

They had been watching the water mage and following her conversation.

"Juvia thinks you shouldn't do that." She said as she giggled. The group looked at her as she paused as If waiting for someone to reply her.