Christmas special.

I am sure TheInfinityofMaybe owishes everyone a merry Christmas. Sorry it's short but she did this in such a short time. Merry Christmas again and happy new year in advance.

The Legend of Santa-nin

Once upon a time in a small village hidden in the leaves, there lived a ninja by the name of Santa-nin.

Santa-nin was an Uchiha, and he was always cheerful and bright.

That is, until the day Itachi Uchiha decided to murder everyone in his clan - save Sasuke.

However, with Santa-nin dead, no one in the village celebrated Christmas anymore.

It wasn't that it was very much missed, but it still felt like there was something missing in the village.

Ninjas still carried out missions and people still killed and people still robbed and everything was what was but there was something just a little off.

it finally occurred to Sakura that there was something wrong with the village.

Every December, it seemed that there was a hole in the village.

She finally realized what was missing. A tree!

With the help of her teammates Sasuke and Naruto she planted a pine tree in the middle of the village.

Everyone started to gather around the tree for no reason whatsoever.

Sakura smiled to herself - something about this is just so right.

But seconds later, she grunted "There still something missing!"

"What are you talking about?" Naruto asked, curious.

Sakura gestured around them. "Don't you see? There's something not here... or should I say someone?"

"Hn." Said Sasuke.

"Do you have any idea what she's going on about, Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"Obviously - unlike you, dumb ass."

"What's missing, Sasuke?"

"Well there was a legend that long long ago, Uchihas used to be Santa-nins."

"Santa-nins?" Saukra asked. "What the hell is that?"

"I dunno. They gave presents or something."

"Wow." Naruto exclaimed. "That sounds so cool!"

"It's stupid." Sasuke said.

"Still..." Sakura said "Don't you think it's time to bring tradition back...?"

Sasuke was silent. Then, he sighed.

"I guess, but how?"

"We should ask your brother!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Good idea." Naruto grinned.

The three ninjas headed out and went to look for Itachi.

They found him with a shark.

They were not shocked instead they said politely, "Hello."

"The hell do you want? The shark grumbled at them.

"We'd like to ask Mr.Uchiha something, please."

"What is it?" Itachi asked.

"How do we bring Santa-nin back?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Itachi laughed. "You have to kiss someone under the mistletoe."

"That's it?" Naruto asked.

"Obviously not, baka." Sasuke scolded.

"Then, what is it?" Sakura demanded.

Itachi smirked. "Both people have to be descended from the sage of six paths - the original Santa-nin."

"I found some mistletoe~!" The shark announced happily.

He brought it over to Itachi, who grumbled. "Alright, let's do this."

"Huh?" The others were confused.

And then, Itachi gave Naruto some tongue action that would've made his mother horrified.

A jingle was heard - and then a screech of pain.

Sasuke was transforming - slowly but steadily, his elegant body gained mass - and facial hair.

By the end of it all, Sasuke Uchiha was no more - The new Santa-nin had been born.

"Yay~ Santa-nin!" Sakura cheered, and ushered him back to the village, where they taught everyone the meaning of Christmas.

Meanwhile, Naruto had become so enthralled by Itachi, that he decided to follow him to the ends of the earth - where Itachi pushed off his annoying stalker.

~The End~

Don't forget to vote and comment. Pretty please. Thanks