Christmas special.

Lovelies, Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance. I wish you all great things for this Christmas and pray for the souls that didn't get to see this one. I pray we all get to see the new year. Merry Christmas again. And I will be spending my Christmas like every normal day of the year. Seriously I am sitting at home and trying to get some sleep. *sighs* Probably watch a movie or two, fall asleep and eat and read more Fanfictions. I am a boring person okay, that's what I do everyday.

I know I picked a horrible theme for Christmas but hey, everyone would be writing something fluffy and nice so why not write a sad one.Though this might not make you cry but I hope it's heartwarming and it makes you feel sad. If not I have failed at writing angst. So tell me what you think by leaving a comment or two. Don't forget to vote.

It's a multi pairing and it's written from different character's POV.

And guess what? I got admitted into the university for law. I am so freaking happy and I am starting the second year. Don't ask how just congratulate me.

Dedicated to gizmo5225

The Lost Christmas.

Everyone lost something that Christmas but being the lone survivor of the war he lost everything. His family was his everything and it was taken away from him. He swore vengeance, someone was going to pay.

________________________________________________________________________

Cana couldn't shake the horrible feeling, she knew something bad was going to happen. But looking around, the guild was celebrating on a Christmas eve and everyone was happy and rowdy. She just couldn't place her finger on what would go wrong. Her cards were never wrong but no matter how many times she reshuffled and picked it still kept showing the same thing.

While everyone was rejoicing and eager to open Christmas presents she sat in a dark corner at the guild. Even drinking didn't make her feel better or take away the sense of impending doom.

"You have seen it too haven't you?" She quickly packed her cards together so that no one would see the horrible predictions. She looked up and saw Carla.

"What are you talking about?" She asked the exceed, avoiding her eyes.

"I saw your card. I have seen it too."

She sighed and reshuffled the cards yet the one she picked out of the many cards in the deck still had those horrible six letters, 'Death'.

"What does it mean?" Carla asked pointing to the card on the table.

"That's death riding on a white horse." She said as she pointed to the skeleton on a horse. "The fact that it's wearing an armour shows it's unavoidable and invincible. The white horse shows it's going to purify. You see the king, the bishop and a peasant? It means no one would be spared. The banner of his flag his black meaning darkness would consume light."

Carla nodded, her eyes tearing up and her voice shaking as she spoke." I-i have seen it too.Bodies all around, an entire country laid waste to,blood that turned the snow red, the darkness that consumed light, fire that burned brightly despite the weather, the fairy's defeat and a roar of pain."

By the time she was through Carla was holding her head as if trying to stop the visions. Cana felt her blood run cold, her hair stand up at the back of her neck and her eyes fill with fear. Her cards had just been confirmed. They were doomed from the start. This was a war they couldn't win. Before she could stand up to tell the guild of her fears the door slammed open and in came the messenger of doom with a news that stopped all celebration.