Fairy Tail 3

Chapter 5
Promise
Pairing(s): Laxus X Lisanna. ( I am in love with this pairing. Ion no why. Unfortunately I didn't find any on wattpad which is why I am working on one with SweetJazzCandy. It's not out though. If you find one or you write one Please tell me. Thanks.)

Genre: Hurt/comfort, angst
________________________________________________________________________

The door opened again and Lisanna was already on her feet,her face full of smiles as she had spotted Evergreen holding the door open for the rest of the Thunder God Tribe.

However her face dropped when she saw the look on Ever's face. It had suffering, anguish,defeat and anger written all over it. But most importantly her eyes showed pity when she looked at Lisanna.

Ever couldn't hold the tears in any longer and they started like the waterfall as she crumpled to the ground. Loud cries were held throughout the guild and everyone turned their attention to the guild door.

"Where is the rest of the group?" A member asked, worry present in his voice.

Lisanna who was already halfway near the door stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the rest of the Thunder God Tribe or rather what remained of them come in through the door.

Freed with a broken arm, his head,legs and the lower part of his stomach in bandages that have not been changed in days. He looked like he had been hit by a moving train.

Bixlow was equally damaged as his entire body were covered in bandages with exception of his head. He was like a living mommy.

What really got everyone's attention especially Lisanna's was the what or rather who they had wheeled in. The person was covered with a white thin blanket from head to toe but she was familiar with the rough and spiky blond hair sticking out from under even though it was dirty.

Her legs couldn't support her any longer and they gave way as she fell to the ground. The rest of the world seemed to have faded away as she crawled to the body eyes wide with fear and despair. She removed the cover and to her horror there lay a nearly lifeless Laxus. He was barely breathing, his eyes devoid of life; the greyish orbs had lost its shine,his face frail and his body weak and zapped of energy.

Lisanna could feel her own energy leaving her as she watched her husband. Her hands were trembling and her head was spinning. She pulled the cover to his stomach and noticed there was a hole in his chest,like something had been extracted from it.

By now Fairy Tail was as silent as a graveyard as members watched in horror, some were crying and others holding on to each other for support.

The rest of the Thunder God Tribe crumpled beside Laxus body. "He said he wanted to make it here, to you. He wouldn't let us take him to the hospital. He said he wouldn't die until he came back home alive just like he had promised you. H-e he.." Freed couldn't help but wail before he completed his sentence.

"Wendy. Get Wendy." Lisanna whispered. Her love was fading away before her very eyes and she could feel her life and happiness fading with it too.

"Wendy!!" Natsu shouted as he watched the dying Laxus.

As Wendy got to Laxus he smiled weakly and shook his head."L-little one, leave and don't waste your strength. " He managed to say.

Wendy ignored him and stretched her hands to become the healing process with tears in her eyes but he stopped her . He grabbed her hands and shook his head again and she left him crying.

Laxus took Lisanna' hand in one of his and she held on tightly as if her life depends on it, his other hand he used to wiped her tear stained cheeks, trace her lips and her face.