Overwhelming Joy

I walk back in to my apartment humming as I go. I feel like I'm walking on air. I can't believe this I'm acting like a foolish teenager but something about Robin is just irresistible. I close the door behind me as I walk in. When I look at the clock I realize its 3 am and I should probably be in bed. So I lay down but everytime I try to fall asleep I start to giggle and then I go back to being wide awake. I continue this cycle for literally an hour till I finally fall asleep. I have amazing peaceful dreams that keep me asleep till 10:00 am. I wake up and realize my dreams are a reality and a smile spreads across my face.

I hop out of bed and go to make myself some breakfast. I am in a good mood so I decide to make some waffles. After my timer went off I go and pull two toaster waffles out of the toaster. I grab some whipped cream out of the fridge and squirt it in a little bowl. I've never been much of a syrup girl, I always just found it way to sweet and then it made my hands all sticky. I then plopped on the couch and pull up Netflix. I rip a piece of waffle off and dip it in the whipped cream.

After I was done with breakfast I slip on my favorite black leggings, a grey T-shirt, and a scarf with pretty floral patterns on it. Next I do my makeup and slip on some black wedged boots. I grab my black trench coat, my purse, and head for the door. I jump in my car and drive to work. Even though I was taking a day off I wanted to see Emma and thank her for everything. When I get there it is lunch so I had a little over 30 minutes to talk to my two best friends.

I walk in to Emmas class and saw Mary Margaret already in there. Her and emma are sitting and eating lunch. I think they hear me come in cause I see their heads perk up when I walk in.

"Regina!" Mary Margaret stands up and walks over to me giving me a big hug. "How you doing?" she she whispers In my ear.

"Did Emma tell you?" I ask pulling back.

"Tell me what?" she says, her hands still holding my shoulders.

"About Robin?"I ask tilting my head

"No she didn't." she says turning her head back towards Emma and jokingly glaring at her. She turns back and says "but you must tell me"

"Well I guess there are some things Emma doesn't know." I think back to when I left Robin moments after our first kiss.

I spill the whole story to them. The kiss, how it felt, how I left him. Then how he came to my house and how Emma came over. Finally I told them about the best most exciting part...the date. I said that I need their help because I couldn't do this without them. They say they would be happy to help, of course, and that they won't miss it for the world. We laugh a bit more until children start to file in. I say hi to Wendy and John, siblings whom I once taught before they moved up to the Prince and Princesses room. I leave feeling really happy and anxious for tonight.