The dress

Emma, Mary-Margaret, and I agree that I will meet them at work and we'll take my car to the mall. First we decide to stop at the mall and get me some makeup and an outfit.  We decide to go to the MAC makeup store where I scheduled a makeup appointment with a makeup artist. When we arrive at the store I sit in the chair while Emma and Mary Margaret look around the shop. The makeup artist decides to give me a natural look but still outgoing and bold. She gives me a deep red lipstick with some light blush. But I have the feeling I won't need that since every time I see Robin I blush on my own. She also says that she wants to fill in my eyebrows a bit, which I am hesitant about since I've never done that before, but she says she'll keep it nice and natural.

When she's done I'm completely in love. You can barely tell she filled in my eyebrows so I really enjoy that. I buy all the products she used on me and I also insist on buying something for Mary-Margaret and Emma as a thank you for everything. I got Mary some bright red lipstick and emma says that she doesn't want makeup and maybe I can buy her something else.

We continue to walk through different stores but we can't seem to find anything nice for me to wear. But as were passing by a store I see a lovely dress that I know I have to try on. I look to see Emma and Mary-Margaret a few steps ahead of me talking and laughing.

"Hey guys!' I shout across the mall

They both turn around and realize I'm not still standing next to them. "Ya?" the both say simultaneously

"Look at this one." and I point to the dress in the window. They both come and stand on either side of me. Their faces in awe.

"Its perfect." says Emma

"Ooh Regina you HAVE to try it on!" giggles Mary-Margaret

"Okay okay I will"

And all three of us walk in the store like little kids walking in to a candy store, giddy and excited.

AN: Ok sorry kinda boring chapter but ya I guess Im kinda stalling for the date but I also didn't want their friendship to get lost in the feels. :) So any who I think you guys are really gonna love what I have planned for the date. Should be coming within the next two chapters.