Falling ~ part 2

Reginas POV:
I flop back on my bed feeling hopeless and alone. I start to think back to Daniel and how when I was sad or upset he'd hold me and run his fingers through my hair till I calmed down. But I didn't have anyone to do that anymore.

Right as my mind stops racing and I actually start to relax I hear keys jangling and the doorknob turning. If I find out Robin somehow got keys to my apartment I'm gonna flip. But when the door swings open who I see is not Robin but Emma.

Emma's POV:
The woman I see is not Regina Mills. Her cheeks are streaked with tears. Her eyes red and puffy. She hasn't looked this weak since Daniels death.

"Hey" I speak light and smooth
She pulls the blanket over her head and buries her face in her pillow. I hear a muffled "what are you doing here?" I don't answer but instead I walk up to the empty side of the bed.

"You feel like talking about it yet?" I say sympathetically. She rolls on her side so she's still facing away from me.

"Nope." She states her voice shaky

"You wanna be alone?"

"Nope."

I sigh and take off my jacket then lay down next to her facing up.

I lay there till she falls asleep.
-----
She wakes up at about 2 am and goes on her laptop watching sad depressing movies.

"Why'd you kick Robin out last night?"

"What? ho-how did you know about that?" I just smile awkwardly "that's how Robin knew where I lived" she stood up now "you told him. Why would you tell him Emma?" I think she's mad at me but I did what I did to help her.

"Because after you lost Daniel, then your father I promised you I'd find your true love and I'm gonna keep my word." She just looked at me knowing who I meant by 'true love'. She rolled her eyes and slumped back down in bed.

She ran her hand through her hair and spoke "what...am I supposed...to do?"

"Let him in Regina? He loves you, he's outside in his car right now waiting for you."

"He is? But I've only known him for 5 days he can't love me. Not yet anyway"

"Regina your a grown woman it's your decision but if you want love or happiness, you need to let Robin in. So why'd you make him leave" I say getting up and putting on my shoes.

"Because he called my stunning-"

"Daniel" I whispered.

"-he always called me that"

"Ya I remember" I nod remembering hanging out with the two love birds and Daniel constantly calling her that. "Well I better go. You want me to tell Ruby to fill for you?"

"Yes please. Tell her I'll pay her extra and give her a day off"

"Ok. Good luck and at least consider him." I say waking out the door.
------
After I get down the stairs I see Robin in his car. I knock on the window and he rolls it down. "Give her 5 minutes then go talk to her. "

"Ok thank you Emma, so much"

And with that I leave to my car and start to head home.

AN: PLEASE READ!!! ok so there is also gonna be a third part. And please note that the scene with Emma laying down by Regina was a parallel with season 1 episode 13 when Mary Margaret is upset and Emma does the same thing. Also note that was not a swan queen moment just an act of friendship. Can't wait for part three??!!