Goodnight

He wraps his arm around me as he walks me home. It's barely a 10 minute walk and when we arrive it's 10:00. He walks me up the stairs and we arrive at my door. I turn my back on the door and entwine my fingers in his.

"Good night Regina" he says softly.

"Good night Robin" I whisper back smiling. He lets my fingers go and cups his hands around around my cheeks. He brushes his rough thumb across the scar on my upper lip, and leans in. I wrap my arms around his neck as he runs his hands gently through my hair.

I pull back and smile, "You know it's dangerous for you to walk back to your car alone, you wanna stay here tonight?"

"I'd love to" he smiles and pecks me on the nose making my heart flutter.

I turn and unlock the door swinging it open. "You want a t-shirt to wear or something?" I ask him, knowing he's in a probably uncomfortable but nice button up shirt.

"If you don't mind" he replies back. I run to my room and change in to a tank top and sweats and being an art teacher you have to have a lot of clothes you can get dirty. So I pull out an old box and dig through it till I find an oversized t-shirt and some old basketball shorts.

I walk back to the living room and toss him the clothes and he goes to the bathroom to try them on. When he comes out I start to giggle. The shirt is way to tight and outlines all the muscles on the chest.

"Do you mind if I take this off?" He asks and I just nod my head. Watching as he pulls the shirt over his head revealing his toned and muscled body.

I then run to the bathroom and give him a toothbrush from under the sink. "Here I've never used it so it should be fine" I say as I hand it to him

"Thanks Regina."

"No problem" I say back smiling.

We brush our teeth and I go to the bedroom, looking for my slippers. I bend down and run my hand underneath the bed. I get up and whip around to look in the closet. But when I stand up Robin is behind me. I don't say anything and neither does he. He just looks at me intently before leaning in and crashing his lips on mine.

We continue to make out as he wraps his strong arms around my waist and picks me up, gently throwing me on to the bed. He hops on and gets on top of me burying his head deep in my neck. He leaves wet trails of kisses everywhere, making me moan beneath him.

He moves back to my lips and we continue kissing before I pull back and push him away. "I think we better get some rest"  I say turning my body to turn off the bedside lamp.

"Ya probably" he says chuckling.

And he moves off of me allowing me to lift the blankets up and climb under. He climbs in next to me and slowly I start to feel myself falling asleep. But right as I'm about to my breath hitches as he wraps his arms around me pulling me in to him. I turn towards him and nuzzle myself in to him. 

He responds by kissing the top of my head and running his fingers through my hair till I fall asleep.

Pure happiness washing over me at last.