Friends and Benefits (Chris Brown Fan-fic)

"Damn baby" he said as I rolled off of him. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. "I'm not your baby remember! Just the lucky girl that gets to give you pleasure." We looked into each other's eyes.

"I Lov-" he started to say it. That cursed phrase. If there was one phrase I was tired of hearing, it was that one.

"Don't say that Chris. You know I hate when you say that" I lied. I loved when he said it, but I couldn't say it back. I loved him too but I wasn't willing to admit that to him, let alone myself. We were strictly friends with benefits. Nothing more.

I got up from the bed and walked to my bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror and thought about how my life had been a constant roller coaster with Chris.

My name is Gabrielle but I go by Gabby. I'm 17 and quite the handful. My life changed a lot. let's just say that my life has been... interesting since I met Chris. and by Chris... I mean THE Chris Brown.

** Last Year **

"Girl why are you fronting? You know good and well that you love Chris." My friend Kiyah said.

Kiyah had been my best friend since the 6th grade. She was very pretty. She had that model figure, caramel skin, long black hair that was in a high ponytail that day, and enticing hazel eyes. She looked exotic and had a big ass. Lets just say if I was a guy I would be all over that.

We were at Starbucks drinking lattes and enjoying Summer break from school. Lord knows how much I hate school. All those nagging teachers and sluts spreading their legs for every penis that walked by. Ugh! So disgusting!

I'm the kind of girl that does NOT play games but I hate drama and drama was always the trending topic at my school.

"Girl wake up!" I realized I was staring at the Starbucks sign like I had seen a ghost.

"Sorry girl. Just a lot on my mind. I do care a lot about Chris, but we have only been dating for 2 weeks!" I said.

"I understand that you are being careful with your heart, but he really cares about you so just let him in your heart" I looked at her. She was right. Why was I running from love?

"Anyways Gabby, I have to go. Text me girl." Kiyah got up from the table and walked away. Ugh.. she always did this to me. Now I'm stuck on my thoughts. Curse her.

I got up and spent the rest of the day thinking about love. What was I so afraid of?

** Back to the Present**

BANG BANG!

I jumped.

"Gabby are you ok in there?" Dammit. Chris was still here. I opened the door.

"Yea, I'm fine. But I need to leave so you need to go." I gave him the don't-ask-me-shit look and he grabbed his stuff and left. I knew I was hurting him. But I didn't want to get hurt. What was I supposed to do?

** Chris' s POV **

I grabbed my stuff and left. Gabby has no idea how much I care about her. We dated a while back but we broke up because i felt like we needed space.

I drove home and layed down on my couch. I flipped through the channels until TMZ popped up.

"Are Rihanna and Drake together?! Rihanna was seen with Drake coming fro-" I changed the channel. So tired of hearing her name.

Nothing good was on T.V. so I went upstairs to my room and layed on the bed staring at the ceiling. I missed Gabby and decided to text her.

** Gabby's POV **