Charleston Conflict

We finally arrived in Charleston and made our way to the hotel for a good night's rest. Well at least that's what I thought I was going to do, but of course Chris had other plans.

We spent the night putting each other to sleep if you know what I mean.

The next morning, Chris received a call from the pilot stating that we would be leaving for LA at 4 that evening.

While Chris was on the phone, I went and took a shower. Then after Chris told me the news I snuck out of the room and downstairs to explore the hotel.

I made my way to the spa. I figured I could use a good massage. After waiting a few minutes for a masseuse, I was led to a room in the back of the spa where my massage would take place. The massage lasted for about an hour. I felt GOOD!

I walked back to the front of the spa in order to pay the masseuse for the massage when I heard a voice behind me.

"This bitch is here using his money to get a massage" a female voice said. I turned around to see Rihanna and her friend Melissa glaring at me.

"Actually I'm using my own cash. So how bout y'all worry about yourselves? Mmk!" I said before smirking and beginning to stroll off.

As I walked away I heard Rihanna yell from behind me: "I'm the one running his dick. Not you! You'll find out one day." I didn't bother to turn around. I just waved a hand goodbye and then went back up to my hotel room.

Chris was watching a basketball game and I went and sat next to him.

"Who's playing?" I said pretending to be interested.

"Heat and Celtics" he said not breaking his focus from the tv. "Where have you been? I came out the shower and you had disappeared." He said.

"I was at the spa getting a massage." I replied.

"Oh ok." He said nonchalantly.

"When I was leaving, I was greeted by that hoe Rihanna and her stupid ass friend." We finally made eye contact.

"Wait what? She's here?" He said looking terrified.

"Yeah. She-" I was interrupted. Lord knows I hate that.

"Pack your bags. We need to get back to LA NOW!" He said as he turned off the tv and ran to the bedroom. He left me on the couch looking confused.

I followed him into the bedroom. "Babe, what's the rush? It's only 1 pm. We aren't leaving until 4!"

"I just don't want to be near her. Now lets go." He said packing at the speed of a jet.

Something popped into my head.

"What are you hiding?" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Hiding? What? I ain't hiding anything. Girl, you got jokes!" He said with a nervous energy then started to pack faster. I grabbed the shirt out of his hands and threw it on the floor.

"Chris, you better tell me the fucking truth! What's going on?!" I said becoming infuriated.

He stopped packing to look at me and then tears started to fall down his face.

"I'm sorry" was all he said.

"Sorry for what? What the fuck did you do?!" I looked him in the eye so he knew I was serious.

"Back when we had stopped talking, I thought I needed to get my mind off of you...." He paused to look up at me and then back at his feet before sitting on the bed. "I slept with her..."

I felt my heart drop and the temperature rise around my neck. I was pissed.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!??! " I said screaming.

"But it didn't mean anything! I lov-" he started.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! All this time I've been thinking that I was ahead of her and I was the one you wanted, when really all you want is her loose vagina!" I screamed. I began packing my things. I felt so dumb...so betrayed...so hurt.

"Baby! No!" He yelled out of desperation. He tried to grab my arms but I fought him off. I grabbed all of my things and headed out the door. Chris yelled behind me "Don't leave me! I'm sorry!"

I stepped onto the elevator then tears began to fall from my eyes. I called a taxi and they dropped me off at the airport. I booked a flight to Miami and was on my way out.

It was over. No turning back now...