Virginia Lovin'

"Get ready for landing" the pilot said over the speaker.

The flight attendants walked down the aisle one more time to collect trash and then sat in their seats. I stared out the window looking down at all of the houses below.

The plane finally landed. I got off and began to walk through the ramps to the baggage claim. I couldn't help but smile as I thought about Chris and our time together. Even though he made ALOT of mistakes, he still always wanted to be with me.

I reached the baggage claim, checked my watch which read 5:26 pm and was waiting for my luggage to come around when I looked to my left and saw a lady breast feeding her child right next to me.

"What the hell?" I said before shaking my head and moving to the other side of the claim. People these days are just ratchet. They have no filter and it's disgusting.

My luggage finally came around, and as I was just about to grab somebody took my damn bag and was starting to walk away without even checking it.

"Excuse me!" I said running after the man. He kept walking so I tapped him on his shoulder.

When he turned around I almost attacked his lips. He was so fine. Tall, lightskin, muscles on his arms, and soft pink lips.

He took out his headphones. "Yea?"

"I um... I.. I.." I couldn't get my words straight and he was starting to look at me crazy.

"You have m-my bag" I finally spat out. He looked down at the tag and said "Damn, I'm sorry. I didn't even look at the tag" before laughing and showing off his white teeth. "Here you go" he said as he handed me the bag.

"It's okay" I said before smiling back. I was blushing and acting like I was still in damn high school.

I started to walk away when he called me back over to him. "I didn't get your name or your number" he said before giving me a sexy smirk.

"It's Gabby and pass me your phone" I said finally gaining some confidence.

He gave me his iPhone and I didn't hesitate to take it, put my number in and take a picture for my ID.

"What's your name sir?" I said abruptly.

"Terrence, but everyone just calls me TJ." He replied.

"What does the J stand for?"

"Jeffries.. It's my last name" he said. I nodded and said ok.

He laughed and said "Thanks," before taking his phone back and said" Talk to you later then ma" before walking back over to the baggage claim.

I turned around to walk towards the rental car area, but looked back and our eyes met. I laughed and waved then walked over to the Hertz booth to get my rental. They gave me a black BMW 250i.

As I got in the car and put my purse on the passenger seat, I realized what I had just done. I just got this guy's number while on my way to visit Chris. I started the car and began to drive out of the airport towards Chris' mom's house. I eventually brushed it off and figured that TJ probably wouldn't text or call me anyway.

I pulled into the driveway, parked and walked up to the door. I took a deep breath and knocked. After a few seconds, the door opened and Chris's mom screamed. "Ahh!" then gave me a hug.

"Mom, who is it?" I heard in the background. My heart started to beat out of my chest when I heard Chris's voice.

"Come here" his mom said.

"Oh my god..." Chris said when he saw me at the door. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment.

"Baby..." He said as a tear fell down his face then he walked over and kissed me deeply.

"Stay here" he said as he pulled away. He came back a minute later with his shoes and keys.

"We'll be back later mom."

"Ok, have fun you too." She said before Chris grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his car.

We got in the car and drove for about 20 minutes before arriving at a Marriott.

He parked and ran inside. I stayed outside and looked up at the building. I knew exactly why we were at the hotel. He wanted some and he was gonna get it.

I finally went inside and walked up to the counter where Chris was. He snatched the keys from the front desk clerk and ran to the elevator. I followed him and as soon as the doors closed he pushed me up against the elevator wall and kissed me deeply while rubbing my pussy through my jeans.

The elevator door opened at floor 6 and He bit his lip then grabbed my arm and led me to our room.

He unlocked the door and picked me up before walking inside and laying me down on the bed and laying on top of me. He ripped my clothes off aggressively and began kissing down my body. His tongue danced on my pussy, making my leg shake. I tried to go down and give him head but he stopped me and whispered

"I just wanna please you tonight". "He then stood up and took off his clothes before getting back on top of me and then sticking his dick deep inside of me. He gave it to me so hard that night, I thought I wouldn't be able to walk afterwards. We moaned, licked, and rubbed until about 10 pm.

We were both hungry so we managed to separate ourselves and put on some clothes before heading out to a local diner. We didn't even bother with disguises. We were just happy to be together.

As we sat at the table, we reminisced and caught up with each other. The trip home for him had been truly beneficial. He had written new songs and even brushed up on his dance moves. He promised to show me some once we got back to the hotel.

His mom called and he stepped outside for a moment to answer the call. While he was outside, I took a moment to look at my phone and notice a text message from an unknown number.

I pulled up the message on my phone then realized who it was.

"Hey, it's TJ. I was just thinking about how beautiful you are and thought I should text you."

He sent that around 8 so I figured I should respond now and at least say Hey back.

"Hey TJ, that's sweet. how are you?" I replied.

Right after pressing send, Chris came back inside and told me that he told his mom we were spending the night at the hotel and that she made a joke saying she thought that was where we ran off to.

Our food finally came, so we dove right in then headed back to the hotel. On the elevator up I got a text from TJ.

"I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to meet up tomorrow. Maybe have some lunch?"

I read the message then put the phone back in my pocket.

"Is that Kiyah?" Chris said. He was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed so I'm sure he didn't see the message but he heard the noise my phone made.

"Um.. Yea, she went to see a movie and was telling me about it."

"Oh what movie?" He said finally opening his eyes and looking at me

"Divergent..." I said nervously.

"Oh ok. Well tell her I said wassup little kiy." He said before we laughed.

"Alright, will do." I said. The elevator doors opened and we went back into the room for another round. Afterwards, Chris had fallen asleep so I snuck off into the bathroom.

I read the message from TJ again and replied "Sure, just let me know when and where. Goodnight".

Within a few moments, TJ replied back saying "alright cool. Night beautiful." I blushed alittle then went back into the room and shut off my phone. Last thing I needed was for Chris to see the message while I was asleep. I put my phone in the nightstand and then slid back into bed with Chris and fell asleep.