The Morning After

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. I wanted to get up but I couldn't. I was worn out so I rolled over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Kiyah so I replied back.

** text convo **

Kiyah: Good Morning!

Gabby: Morning!

Kiyah: Wyd

Gabby: Laying in Chris' s bed and enjoying the smell of bacon lol

Kiyah: You stayed the night at his house?

Gabby: Yep and I had tons of fun ;)

Kiyah: Your such a freak lol. what are you doing later?

Gabby: I was going to go to the mall. wanna come with?

Kiyah: Sure!

Gabby: ok. meet me at Macys at 1

Kiyah: See ya

** end of convo **

I checked the clock on my phone. It was 9:47. "I've got some time" I said to myself. I finally mustered up some energy to get out of bed. I went to the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth. Then I found a white button down shirt and put that on and went downstairs to see Chris cooking in the kitchen.

He looked up and saw me staring at him. "Hey sexy." he said as he walked towards me and kissed me. I love his soft lips.

"Hey handsome. What ya cookin?"

"Some bacon, pancakes and eggs. You hungry?" he said as he walked back to check the bacon.

"Yea. Starving." I said. I walked over to the table and sat down while Chris brought me a plate of food then sat down across from me. We ate and the food was amazing.

"Damn, that was good ba-... Chris" I felt nervous all of a sudden. Did I really almost call him baby?! I hope he didn't catch that.

"Thanks but wait, what were you gonna say before you said chris?" he stared at me making me more nervous.

"Oh nothing..." I said. Damn it! He caught that. I looked up and he was still staring at me but his face had changed. His face had gone from confusion to pure lust.

He tried to get me to go back upstairs with him for round two. I declined. I told him I had plans to meet up with Kiyah. He let me borrow one of his many cars to get home.

"Text me!" he yelled as I pulled out of the driveway. I just put up a thumbs up and turned on the radio. Bad by Wale was playing. I loved that song so I started to sing along as I drove home.

** Chris' s POV **

I just watched as she drove away then I headed back up to my room and plopped on the bed and went into deep thought. I decided to speak out loud since I was by myself.

"She almost called me baby. I wanted to hear her say it! She hadn't called me baby since the day we broke up. Even when we became friends with benefits, she still refused to call me baby. I had deep love for her. If only she knew how I felt..."

Then it hit me. I never got to tell her how I felt!