Last Month?...

** 2 Days Later **

I laid in my bed angry as hell. I was replaying the events that had taken place at Tyga's party and I just couldn't believe what Chris had done!

** Flashback to Tyga's party **

Suddenly, the room grew quiet and everyone was staring at Chris. Chris looked at everyone else then at me then back at the television screen. He looked as though he didn't have any air to breathe. But why? He didn't care if Rihanna was laying in the middle of an alley!

I was wrong...

Chris grabbed my hand and pulled me into another room of the house to speak privately.

"Baby, I..."

"Chris don't you dare go help that heifa!" I interrupted.

"I have to! She was my friend at one point and time. I need to make sure she's okay." He said with his hands in his pockets and looking deep into my eyes.

I couldn't believe him. " ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" I screamed.

"Baby shh.. Look I'll go make sure she's okay and I'll call you later. I'll have Blac Chyna give you a ride home." Now hanging his head.

"Can't believe this shit..." I said irritated. "Just fucking go! Don't even bother to call me. Just leave!" I said before I turned away from him and walked out of the glass sliding doors towards the pool. I took off my Louboutins and laid down in one of the lounge chairs.

How could he leave me to go help that slut? She had tried to kill me! I was so furious I got up and threw my purse into pool. Then later realized that my phone was in my purse.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled then ran over to grab a net so I could fish out my purse. Apparently my purse is water proof because the only thing that was wet was the outside.

I sat back down on the lounge chair and cried. Eventually, Blac Chyna came outside to offer me a ride home. In the car she tried to give me encouraging words but that was the last thing I wanted to hear so I just tuned her out and said "mhmm.. Yea..."

** Back to present day **

I had received 30 missed calls from Chris today and it was only noon. I was so upset with him! His voicemails made me laugh though. Just as I began to giggle at some of his previous voicemails, I received a notification that I had another missed call. I didn't even know he had called because I had set my phone to silent after the 5th time.

I called my voicemail to hear his latest plea.

"You have one new voice message from Big Daddy Chris"

Shut up, i know what your thinking. It was just one of those freaky nights I got a little excited.

I pressed one in order to hear the message and I heard sniffles. Was he crying?

"(Sniffle) baby I'm so sorry. Please please please please PLEASE pick up the phone. I need you. (Sniffle) PLEASE!.... end of new message"

For some reason that message hurt my heart. Whenever Chris cried It was for a good reason, but the part that really took control of my feelings was when he said "I need you". Those words pierced me so deep. I began to get emotional and tear up. I sat up on the bed and held my legs. It was kind of lonely without him.

Just as I began to sink back into my thoughts, the doorbell rang. I walked down the spiral staircase and opened the door.

"Hello ma'am, I need you to sign for these. "

He was holding beautiful lavender roses. Chris knew I loved lavender roses. I signed the paper and took the roses and receipt from his hand, then closed the door and sat down on the couch in the living room.

I sniffed the roses and found a card tucked in between the petals of a rose. I pulled it out and read it.

"Baby, I love you and need you in my life. I made a mistake. Love Big Daddy Chris". I smiled as I looked over his handwriting. It was so sloppy yet understandable at the same time. I picked up the receipt and looked over it.

"24 lavender roses" was what it said. I began to count the roses when I realized there were only 23. "What the hell?! These people apparently can't cou-" I was cut off by the doorbell ringing again.

I grunted as I got off of the couch and walked over to the door. As I opened it I saw Chris standing there with the last rose in his hand. "They can count baby" he said smiling.

"How did you know I sai-"

"I know you well enough to know that you counted the damn roses" he laughed. I couldn't help but smile.

"Can I come in?" He said with hope.

"NOPE!" And I slammed the door in his face.

"DAMN!!!" He yelled so I could hear him. Then I reopened it and said sure then pulled him inside.

I took the rose from his hand and the roses I had set on the table to the kitchen so I could put them in a vase. He followed me like a lost puppy into the kitchen and stared at me. I could tell he had a lot on his mind.

As I stopped at the island to set up the roses he stood on the other side of the island and spoke, "Baby I'm sorry. I never should have left that party. When I got there she tried to grab me and rip my clothes off. It was all apart of a scheme to get me back. I told her I'm done with her and I don't ever want to see or hear from her again". He stared into my eyes looking for a sense of emotion. I just looked back at him for a few seconds then said

"Lesson learned huh?..." I said with an attitude and crossed my arms.

"Yea, all I want is you. I don't need anybody else. You mean the fucking world to me Gabby." He said as he walked around the island and grabbed my waist.

We stared into each other's eyes for a few moments then I felt his hands move higher and higher. Then he stopped. He was trying to feel if I had on a bra.

"I don't have one on..." I said as I looked at the clock above the stove, "1:04" is what it read. I turned back to face Chris and his face had changed. I knew that face well. He wanted me and he wanted me now.

Before I knew it all of our clothes were off and he had me bent over the island. "Ooo fuck" I screamed as he went deeper and I felt myself ready to orgasm. His grip on my waist became harder and I knew his was getting ready to orgasm too.

We came together and then laughed. I know he loved rough make-up sex, so he was very happy. He pulled out and then turned me around before planting kisses all over my neck and saying I love you in between each kiss.

I loved this man. He was the one. I could feel it in my heart. He then picked me up and carried me upstairs leaving our clothes on the kitchen floor. He laid me down on the bed before laying on top of me and whispering "round 2?" Into my ear before licking my neck. I nodded and the fun continued. We spent that night enjoying each other's sexual skills in bed.

We eventually fell asleep and woke up around 2 am.

"I'm hungry" he said before getting out of bed and putting on some sweatpants. I got out of bed and did the same before following him back downstairs.

We walked into the kitchen and spotted it. On my white cabinets was red spray paint saying, "He's mine bitch. Ask about last month". As I read the last part I looked at Chris.

"Last month?" I said staring at him. He couldn't even look at me. He turned pale and said "nothing happened. I swear." I noticed that our clothes were gone. I looked outside and saw them floating in the pool. Chris turned to me and tried to grab me.

"NO!" I said backing away. I went back upstairs and locked the door. I had lost my appetite. Chris came knocking on the door shortly afterward. "Baby open the door! Open the door!".

I ignored him and grabbed my laptop. He continued to bang on the door and yell. I could tell he was crying now because his tone got softer. I turned on pandora, plugged in my headphones and began listening to music until I fell asleep. As you can tell, I was fed up and not in the mood to talk.