Pure Love...

He held my hand as we strolled along a trail at the local park. Occasionally, we would look into each others eyes and not exchange words, but smile. I blushed and watched the kids as they played Duck Duck Goose and chased each other. I couldn't help but giggle. When was the last time I played Duck Duck Goose? That's a scary number of years.

Chris led me down what looked like a secret path.

"Baby, where are we going?" I said concerned.

"You'll see" he said with a smile.

We continued to walk for another minute until the trail stopped at a waterfall.

"Oh my god. That's beautiful." I said as I stopped to admire the water.

"Like you.." Chris said as came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist before kissing my cheek.

I smiled as we continued to admire the waterfall for a few minutes.

"Let's keep walking" he said while grabbing my hand and gently tugging me forward.

We continued to walk along the river that led to the waterfall until we came upon a beautiful gazebo. Chris and I went into the gazebo and sat on the bench that was inside.

"How did you find all of this?" I asked.

"Tyga told me about this park. One day I saw that secret path and just followed it to see where it went. Ever since then I've been coming here to think and relieve stress." He said looking out at the river.

There was silence between us for a few moments as we listened to the birds chirp and the water rush by.

Then Chris came closer to me and held my hands in his then looked into my eyes.

"I want to be honest with you..." He started. "Whenever I'm with you, it seems like my days get brighter. I can't imagine life without you there by my side. You mean the world to me. I want nothing more than for you to be mine for the rest of my life and seeing those kids in the main area of the park really confirmed that you are the one." He took a deep breath then slid off of the bench onto one knee then pulled out a velvet box.

My hands began to shake and tears started to fall from my eyes. "Holy shit...." Was all I could manage to say.

He smiled and continued, "you're the one. Your my only option. Nobody can even come close to being compared to you. I used to hate myself for letting you walk out of that hotel. I won't let you leave again without doing everything in my power to keep you."

He took another deep breath and he hands were shaking a little. He gave a nervous laugh then he said it. This was the moment I had been waiting for for so long. "Baby,... Will you marry me?" He said as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring.

"Ohhh myyyy goddddd.... Yes, yes, yes!" I said as tears continued to stream down my face. He smiled then stood up and kissed me passionately before placing the ring on my finger.

"I need to sit down. I feel like I'm about to faint" I said as I slowly sat back down on the bench. Chris sat next to me and wrapped his arm around me.

"Babe, we gotta get ready for the wedding of the year." He said before kissing me deeply. "And of course, shortly after that, we need to start making those babies!" He said smiling. we laughed then he began to kiss me again.

"I love you..." He said looking intently into my eyes.

"I love you too" I said smiling and looking back.

We spent the rest of the day at home, enjoying each others company.

"I still can't believe I'm engaged!" I said happily as we laid in bed cuddling.

"I'm just happy I didn't faint before I popped the question. I swear I was sooo nervous. " he said before we giggled.

"So when are we gonna start making those babies?" He said with a smile.

I turned over and looked into his eyes before kissing him, then getting on top of him and straddling him.

"Hmm... Are you busy now?" I said as I slowly pushed his shirt up towards his head revealing his angel-carved abs.

" I'm about to be!" He said before reaching over to the nightstand, turning his phone off, then turning the lamp off.

The only light in the room was coming in through the windows. It created an effect on his body that turned me on. I could see his face. He looked into my eyes as if he wanted my soul. Seeing him so turned on gave me chills.

We made love that night. Just screams and pure love...