Karma Bitch!

**a month later**

"Baby let's go" Chris said while putting on his red varsity jacket.

I put on my Louboutins and followed him down the stairs. We were on our way to the Hip-Hop Awards. Chris wanted to go in support in Tyga so he asked me to come along so that could keep Blac Chyna busy.

Chris and I recovered somewhat and have been going out more often than before. Occasionally we get the annoying paparazzi but we just brush it off and keep doing our thing.

We finally arrived at the award show early enough to walk the red carpet. We walked the carpet hand in hand and stopped occasionally to talk to the interviewers before heading inside. We got inside and had a seat with Tyga and Blac Chyna on our right, and Ciara and Future on our left.

After the award show, Tyga invited us to his house for a small gathering with friends and Chris's OHB clique.

Before we left Chris needed to run to the bathroom so I waited for him in the lobby. As I waited I spotted the devil. Not really. But she was a pretty good equivalent. Rihanna spotted me in the corner and had the decency to walk up to me and speak.

"Heyyy Girlllll" she said with a smirk.

"what do you want?" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"No need to be fiesty. I just came over to say that it's good to see you alive. I thought I had killed you!" She said chuckling.

"Bitch, I swear if you sa-"

"What's going on here?" Chris said as he came over and held my hand.

I stopped talking. I knew Chris already knew what was going on.

"Umm... I suggest you leave" Chris said as he stood in front of me. I loved when he got protective of me.

"Fine... Byee girlll!" Rihanna said before walking off.

Chris turned to me after she walked away. "You ok? Don't let her bother you. She's probably high as a kite right now" He said with a smile.

I giggled. "I'm fine. I just really hate that bitch." I said as I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Alright, let's go" we left and got to Tygas party right after everyone else arrived.

"My mans Breezy and his beautiful girl, Gabby! Come on man!" Tyga yelled as we entered the house.

Tyga had just bought this house to accommodate his growing family. Blac Chyna looked as if she might be pregnant again.

Chris led me around as he greeted his other friends such as Sevyn, Cassie, and Diddy. We all eventually sat down on the couch on front of Tyga's flat screen tv and watched some football. The Saints and Cowboys were playing. We began to chat alittle bit before hearing:

"Breaking News! Rihanna found drunk in an alley. More details at 11!"

Suddenly, the room grew quiet and everyone was staring at Chris. Chris looked at everyone else then at me then back at the television screen. He looked as though he didn't have any air to breathe. But why? He didn't care if she was laying in the middle of an alley! Am I right?