Award Gone Wrong

"So what would you like your color scheme to be?" said Katie.

"Well we talked about it and we want our color to be white but with a few splashes of turquoise. However, we really want the theme to be related to diamonds" I said. Chris grabbed my hand and then our eyes met. We kissed and continued the meeting.

We were meeting with our wedding planner, Katie. This was our first meeting so we were just setting up the basics right now.

"I will be setting up a time to meet with the cake decorator soon, so I will let you know when that meeting will take place." Said Katie.

Katie was a young girl. She was a brunette with green eyes. Her hair was tied back into a bun and she was wearing glasses but i think they were just for show to look more professional.

"Alright, well I will see you both in two weeks!" Katie said.

"Alright Katie!" I said as she was leaving.

"Take care!" Chris called after her as she waved goodbye.

We sat staring at each other for a moment with smiles on our faces.

"I can't believe this is happening!" I said excitedly.

"Me either but I'm glad it is. And my seed will be able to enjoy it with us." Chris said as he placed a hand on my stomach.

You guessed it! Im pregnant! Only a little over 2 months though, so I'm not exactly showing yet, but I am starting to notice changes.

"Baby, I'm hungry..." I said with a sigh.

"We had lunch an hour ago babe. " he said giggling.

"I know! You have to remember I'm eating for two now!" I said while rubbing my stomach and giggling.

"Yea. I remember. I remember the night we made that baby too. That was a good night.." He said as if he was reminiscing.

We laughed and then went to get me some food. I'm always eating and my feet are starting to hurt. If my feet hurt a lot now then I'm scared to see how much they hurt when I'm 9 months!

** 3 months later **

"Oh god! Do we really have to go?" I said while laying on the bed. Chris was rushing around to get ready for the BET Awards.

"Yes baby! I'm performing tonight! I have to be there!" He called back from within the closet.

I'm now 5 months pregnant and can barely walk straight. Chris has been the perfect fiancé and has been helping me whenever I need the help. We had an interview with Good Morning America last month so now the world knew I was pregnant. Some more ecstatic than others.

Chris came out of the closet to help me out of bed. "Let's go Gabby. We don't wanna miss the red carpet!" He helped me put on my dress. It was a red dress with sequins that gave me a nice amount of room around my stomach so I could be comfortable. We had to go on a hunt for some Jimmy Choo heels that weren't very high and that were comfortable but Chris ended up having to do a custom order.

My glam team touched up my make up and hair before we headed out of the house.

Chris's performance was great. He won the award for best male artist and embarrassed me a little bit by giving me a shout out on stage causing the camera man to be all up in my face. I was not a fan of that.

After the award show, Diddy invited us to an after party at his mansion.

We were enjoying our time at the party but then I really had to go to the bathroom.

I took my time getting to the bathroom then took my time freshening up.

Someone began to open the door.

" I'm in here" I called out, but I still heard the door close.

"I don't give a fuck" said a voice. A voice I knew. I turned around to see Rihanna standing there looking pissed off.

"What do you want now?! Just leave me alone" I said trying to leave but she was blocking the door.

She didn't reply. She just stared angrily at me. All of a sudden she grabbed my throat and began choking me.

" STOP! Help!" Was all I could say before I blacked out.

I woke up to Chris's voice. It sounded as if he was praying.

"Baby..." Was all I could say. My voice sounded distorted and my throat was in some serious pain.

Upon hearing my voice, Chris jumped up and walked over to me to hold my hand.

"I'm here baby." He said as he sniffled and tears streamed down his face.

He stood there holding my hand, crying and saying how sorry he was for about 3 minutes.

I didn't respond. I just held his hand tighter.

" I'm waiting for the doctor to come. They're checking to make sure the baby is ok. Apparently, Rihanna kneed you in the stomach. There was blood all over your leg. How could I have been so stupid? I should have walked you to the bathroom!" He continued to rant but my mind was preoccupied.

When I heard this I finally noticed the sharp pain in my stomach. Then I realized that he said she kneed me and there was blood. I started to panic.

"My baby! My baby!" I screamed as I tried to stand up.

"No baby stop! You're gonna hurt yourself if you keep moving" he said trying to calm me down.

I began to sob. "My baby..." Was all I could say.

Shortly after my mini-meltdown the doctor entered the room and asked to speak to Chris privately.

They stepped outside but I could see them through the window next to my door.

Chris looked upset.

Very upset.

I heard him scream "NO!" then fall to his knees.

I read the doctors lips. "I'm sorry" he said before walking away.

After a few moments, Chris stood up and came back in the room, then stood near my feet looking me in the eye.

He shook his head and continued to sob. I knew what that meant. I started to sob with him.

The baby was gone...