Blood On The Leaves

** A Few Days Later**

Ever since Tyga decided to rape me, I've been having nightmares then waking up angry and belligerent. Just ready to fight. It also doesn't help that Tyga's been blowing up our phones. Chris and I can barely get some sleep without a call or text from Tyga or our baby crying.

I've been trying to get Chris to talk things out with Tyga for the sake of their friendship but he ain't hearing it. All he's worried about is me, our baby, and his music. I mean it's not a bad thing, but I want him and Tyga to fix this shit so I can at least get 20 more minutes of sleep rather than 20 minutes of phone vibrations and crying.

I walked into the nursery to see Chris looking at Malachi as he slept. Chris has been so attached to him. You would think Chris is the one that pushed Malachi out for 2 hours, but I'm not complaining. It's better to have a husband that cares about our child rather than one that will leave him and pretend he doesn't exist. I guess I got lucky.

My thoughts were interrupted by Malachi crying.

"Shit!" Chris said slapping the crib and then reaching in to grab Malachi. I walked over and took Malachi from him.

"Watch your mouth. You know kids are like parrots. They pick up everything." I said rolling my eyes then walking Malachi over to the changing table.

"You made a stinky? Huh? Oh noooo you made a stinkyyyy" I said in my baby voice.

"Stop before stinky is his first word" Chris said as he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yea whatever" I said smacking his arm with the clean diaper before putting Malachi in it. "His first word should be fool for your foolish self." I said then we laughed.

I helped Malachi get back to sleep by singing alittle. As soon as I placed Malachi back in the crib, Chris had his dick pressed against my ass. He whispered in my ear "Seeing you in mommy mode makes me wanna give it to you so bad". I could feel his smirk against my ear.

"Oh really? Well let my feet turn you off" I said before turning around and then trying to lift my foot up to his face. He started to run so I followed him all the way down the steps and into the basement yelling "LICK THE FOOT!"

He ran into the theater room and stood in the front by the screen. "Aw shit" he said laughing.

"Yea, I got you now! LICK THE FO-AHH!" I yelled and then fell to the ground. I had some serious pain happening in my lower abdomen. Almost as bad as my contractions from having Malachi.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Chris said running over to help me up. "Oh shit.." Chris said then ran to grab the phone and call 911.

"Yea... My wife is bleeding... Lower abdomen...HURRY THE FUCK UP! ASKING ME ALL THESE DAMN QUESTIONS!!"

Within moments I was being rushed to the hospital. I zoned out then woke up inside of a hospital room. I looked over and saw Chris. "Where's Malachi?" I managed to say after fighting the anesthesia.

"He's with your mom. How are you feeling baby?" He asked as he got up and grabbed my hand.

"I'm okay... Just in a lot of pain." I said as I placed a hand on my lower abdomen. "This shit is something serious." I said beginning to close my eyes when a doctor came in.

"Uh.. Mr and Mrs Brown?" The doctor said as he crept in. Chris and I both just stared at him. "Uhh... It seems, Mrs Brown, that you are suffering some internal wounds. Possibly from a previous sexual encounter. Might have gone a little too wild that night." He said trying to crack a joke. I looked at Chris and he looked like he was about to strangle the poor doctor.