Movie Theater Butter

The next day while Chris went to the studio, I met up with TJ at Panera Bread for lunch. We had a casual conversation just to get to know each other, but all I could think about was how sexy TJ was.

"You are... So...sexy..." I blurted out.

TJ smiled and then I realized what I had just said. I started to sip on my broccoli cheddar soup to hide my embarrassment.

"Thanks ma" he said chuckling at me.

After feeling like a dumbass at lunch, we decided to go to a movie. He bought the tickets and then we headed inside to get popcorn. He covered the popcorn in butter and put some cheddar seasoning on it. I watched his movements like a creepy stalker. I had pure lust for this man and I'm sure by now that he knew.

TJ noticed me staring and began to chuckle again while walking over to me. "You are too cute" he said before kissing me on the cheek. I got a little turned on when he put his hand on my lower back and then slowly slid his hand down to my ass. I shot a playful death glare at him and he removed his hand from my ass. "My bad" he said while smirking at me. He knew I liked it.

We went to the back of the theater and sat in the corner by ourselves. The theater was empty since it was a Wednesday afternoon so we had the theater to ourselves.

The movie started and we began to eat our popcorn. Towards the middle of the movie I could feel TJ's eyes on me. I didn't look back at him though because I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was.

About a minute later he looked back at the screen and just so happened to be reaching for popcorn, miss, and end up with his hand in my shirt.

"Damn, sorry boo" he said trying to play it off then pulling his hand out of my shirt. I didn't know how to respond so I just laughed.

About 10 minutes had passed and another incident took place. He placed his hand on my knee then had an urgency to scratch up his arm and hit the bottom of the popcorn bucket making some popcorn pop out of the bucket and into my lap. When I tried to scoot back, some of the popcorn fell between my legs.

"I'm sorry, let me get that" TJ said and before I could say anything back, his hand was between my legs and feeling around for alittle more than just popcorn. I was wearing leggings so I could feel every movement he made. He was slowly creeping towards my pussy and then slightly flicking it to "get the crumbs off".

Within the next 5 minutes, his hand was inside of my leggings and panties and slowly rubbing my clit. I was trying extremely hard to keep my composure but he was making it so difficult.

I slowly reached over and into his pants. I rubbed his dick and felt how hard and big he was. He then leaned over, softly bit my ear and moaned. I got so wet. I loved when men moaned in my ear. It was an instant turn on for me.

I felt his hand pick up speed and he began kissing my neck and suddenly a "oh shit" slipped out of my mouth. He told me to slide down in my chair a little so I did as told, only to soon feel his fingers inside of me.

"Damn ma, you're tight as hell" he said while wiggling his fingers only making me want him more.

Unfortunately the movie ended right before I was about to orgasm. I was pissed. TJ and I fixed ourselves before heading out of the theater. Luckily TJ was wearing a long shirt that could somewhat cover his boner.

Once we dashed to the car, he drove to panera and parked right next to my car.

"Thanks for the excitement" I said in a sultry voice, still wet and horny.

"No problem ma. Anytime." He said smiling and grabbing his dick.

"So um... When can I see you again?" He said with lust in his eyes.

"I'll text you" I replied.

"Damn, you bout to make me wait?!" He said with disappointment.

I smiled, gave him a deep kiss, and then exited the car before getting into my car, blasting the radio and driving away.

I had stopped at a light and decided to check my messages. I had a message from Chris.

"Baby, come by the studio. I'm alone and in need of some inspiration." He said with a winky face.

"Omw" I replied.

Once I got to the studio, Chris was inside laying on the couch and had fallen asleep. I snuck inside and sat on top of him making him jump and then smile once he noticed it was me.

"Hey baby" I said before giving him a kiss.

"Your lips taste like movie theater butter. Did you go to the movies without me?" He asked.

I got nervous but tried to keep my cool.

"Yea, I wanted to do something fun today." I said while thinking about the fun that really took place.

"Oh ok. What did you see?" He asked.

"I saw...umm..." I couldn't remember what movie we went to see! TJ and I spent the majority of it touching each other. "Captain America" I said trying to think fast.

"Hmm.. Ok well we have work to do. Enough talking" he said while pulling his shirt off.

For the next hour, Chris and I had sex right there on the couch. However, my mind kept drifting off and imagining that it was actually TJ ramming his dick deep inside of me.

Once we finished, I excused myself to the bathroom being sure to take my phone with me.

"Had a lot of fun today. Let's do it for real next time" was what I sent to TJ with a winky face.

He replied back within a few moments saying " sure thing ma. You busy tomorrow?"