Cheesecake Factory

** Gabby's POV **

I was looking at some perfume in Macy's waiting for Kiyah to show up. I checked my watch. "1:25". Ugh! This girl was always late to everything. I sprayed some of the sample perfume on my wrist so I could smell it then a saleswoman came up to me.

"Hi! Welcome to Macy's! May I help you with your perfume choice?" she said grinning from ear to ear. Her entire face looked like plastic.

"No thanks. I'm jus waiting on a friend of mine." I said trying to be polite.

"Oh..." she looked sad then alittle angry. She looked at the sample book then at me and back at the sample bottle. She grabbed the sample bottle, looked me up and down , then hid the bottle behind the sales counter.

"What the fu-"

"Gabby!" I heard someone yell. I turned around to see Kiyah running towards me. She looked cute today. She had on a black and red maxi dress and her hair in a sock bun. And may I say she was rocking those gold earrings.

"Hey Kiyah! Wassup? You look cute." I said.

"Thanks and nothing much. Let's shop but then I have GOT to talk to you."

I hated when people said they needed to "talk to me". That shit made me feel uneasy. I said ok and we started our shopping adevnture. We shopped for hours before stopping at The Cheesecake Factory for dinner.

We ordered our food and then Kiyah started talking.

"Girl, you need to tell me what's going on between you and Chris!" she said with a grin on her face.

"Nothing." I told her. "Just some amazing no strings attached sex".

"You sure about that? I've seen the way he looks at you. There are many strings attached!"

I rolled my eyes.

"What you rolling your eyes for? I'm just being real. He loves you and you really need to stop breaking his heart. "

Ugh! Why was this chick always right? I need whatever handbook about life that she's reading.

The waiter finally brought us our food and we dug in. I finished eating first and decided to go to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face.

"What are you doing gabby? Stop hurting him!" I said to myself. Then all of a sudden a lady walked out of a bathroom stall after flushing and just stared at me. Oops.. thought I was alone.

"What are you looking at?" I said trying to intimidate her alittle.

"Staring at some bitch that walked into the bathroom and started talking to herself." She said with a smirk. Lord knows how bad I wanted to wipe that smirk off her face.

I jus turned around and faced the mirror then she walked out of the bathroom. Ew! She didn't even wash her hands! Filthy bitch!

I walked back to where Kiyah was sitting and decided to call it a night. I needed to get home. I had some thinking to do.

I got home, took a shower, and changed into my pajamas. Then my phone rang. It was Chris.

** phone convo **

"Hello?"

"Hey beautiful" he said. His voice sounded so sexy. " What you up to cutie?"

"Nothing. Just kinda tired." I was exhausted.

"Well cancel all your plans for tomorrow. We' re gonna have a special day. Just you and me" I could tell he was smiling. I couldn't help smiling too.

"Alright. Just you and me. But aye I'm gonna hit the hay. Talk to you tomorrow Chris. "

"Ok. but be ready by 4"

"Alright. Bye."

"Bye baby"

I hung up

** end of convo **

I loved when he called me baby. It just felt right.

I started to doze off when I remembered something. He never told me what he needed to say.