Reconnections & Seperations

** 9 months later **

"AHHHHHH!" Gabby screamed.

"Alright take a few more deep breaths" the doctor said.

"Oh my god" I said closing my eyes. This shit was crazy. I was holding her hand to relieve some of the pain. She had me in a death grip.

"One more good push Gabby" the doctor said.

"AHHHHH!" Gabby screamed as she squeezed the shit out of my hands. I wanna gonna need surgery to reconstruct my hand bones after this shit. My thoughts were interrupted by our baby crying.

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Brown. You have a little baby boy." The doctor said cutting the cord and taking our baby over to the nurses to get cleaned off.

As I watched Gabby try to control her breathing I thought back to our wedding night in Maui.

** Flashback**

"You didn't completely pull out baby." She said smiling, "I found some of it in my pussy."

"Are you serious? Oh my god" I said amazed. Then I thought to myself. "I really need to work on my pull out game.."

She interrupted my thoughts saying "hopefully it will get me pregnant." Then smiled.

"How about I make sure it gets you pregnant?" I said then climbed back on top of her and started to fuck her senseless. No condom necessary.

We found out a few months later that she was in fact pregnant. I told my whole crew including Tyga and Blac Chyna. I was so excited. Thank god for giving us another chance. I wasn't gonna mess shit up this time.

** Back to the future**

I was in the hospital room with Gabby when the doctor came in and introduced us to our baby without all of the blood on him.

"Yess! Bout to have a little mini me running around! He's gonna be dancing and singing just like me." I said getting hype.

Gabby and I laughed and then the doctor exited.

"What do you think of Malachi?" She said looking at our baby and rubbing his face.

"That's fine as long as his middle name is Darius." I said. I loved that name. That was supposed to be my name but my father objected and chose Christopher.

"Malachi Darius Brown" she said smiling. "I'm cool with that" she said then looked at me. "Come here" she said as she slid over and patted the bed next to her.

I slid off my shoes and got into bed with her and Malachi. I was so happy. Nothing could describe this feeling. I leaned over a little and kissed her on her forehead and then she looked up so I could kiss her lips.

We spent the next two days in the hospital to make sure that Malachi and Gabby were capable of leaving.

"Refrain from sexual activity for at least another month" the doctor said.

"ANOTHER MONTH?! DAMN!" I said upset. Gabby grabbed my hand and squeezed it basically giving me the signal to calm down and shut up.

Once we got home we took Malachi to his nursery that I had a friend of mine build. He was an interior designer so he hooked that shit up and gave me a discount.

** 3 months later **

"Damn my little man getting big" Tyga said while holding Malachi and looking him up and down. Gabby came into the room and grabbed the baby because he started to cry.

"Yo what the fuck I can do it!" Tyga said with an attitude.

"Obviously not if he crying." She said before kissing Malachi's cheek then taking him to the kitchen to feed him lunch.

"I'm gonna need y'all to get along" I said irritated.

"Man whatever, she being mean" Tyga said then got up and went into his room.

Yea his room... Tyga had moved in with us for alittle while because he and Chyna broke up and she kicked him out of the house. He's been working on getting her back so hopefully he can get the hell out of my house soon. All he did was argue with Gabby about dumb shit.

** Gabby's POV **

I was so tired of Tyga. He came in here eating all of our damn food and fucking up Chris and I's ability to have sex. Since I was cleared to partake in sexual activity, Chris and I have had sex maybe 3 or 4 times with a condom of course because I'm not trying to get pregnant anytime soon. And now I was going to have to deal with Tyga for the night because Chris had a performance tonight.

I heard the doorbell ring so I ran to the door and was greeted by my mom. She had come by to pick up Malachi so that I could get some rest tonight.

My mom has finally come back into the picture since I had Malachi. We figured out our differences and were like best friends now.

"Lemme see my baby" she said before I gave her Malachi. I went into the living room to grab the backpack of all the stuff he needed. Chris went and said Hello to my mom then kissed me and said bye so that he could head to the venue for the show.

My mom left shortly thereafter so then it was just Tyga and I. I stayed by the door because I saw Kiyah pulling up into the driveway. She was coming over just to give me some souvenirs she bought for me on her trip to Italy with Omari. Her and Omari were a thing now and you could tell that they pretty much loved each other already.

After she gave me the souvenirs she left and I went back into the house. Tyga was now laying on the couch, but when I walked in he stared at me for a moment, got up and went to the basement.

"Asshole" I said to myself then turned on the tv and watched a love and hip hop marathon. Mimi is so gullible.

It was about midnight when I headed upstairs to get some sleep. I took a shower and then slipped into a thong and a over-sized t-shirt. I realized that I forgot to get some water so I walked down the steps into the kitchen. As I got on my tiptoes to reach a cup at the top of the cabinet, I heard Tyga clear his throat and turned around to see him looking at my ass which was out in the open. I quickly fixed myself and ran back upstairs.

As I laid down I realized that when I looked at Tyga he had a boner. I giggled to myself. His dick was a little smaller then Chris but it was still a nice size.

After I laughed off the situation I fell asleep until I felt hands around my waist.

" Chris stop. I wanna sleep." I said while giggling. Then I felt him kissing my neck and his fingers rubbing my pussy. I moaned and arched my back once I felt his fingers enter me. His fingers felt a little skinner than normal but it was just as good. Then he started going faster than usual and I almost couldn't handle it. I moaned louder and then screamed once I hit my orgasm.

"God damn baby that was-" I started to say until I flipped over and couldn't believe my eyes.

"TYGA WHAT THE FUCK!?"