Why?

Why were they attracted to each other? There wasn't just one answer.

She recognized him for who he was. He understood everything about her.

Through all her dark times, he never let her down.
Through his madness, she never gave him up.

No matter what either of them said, they were both too stubborn.
Neither would flee, and neither would hide.

Regardless of foolish jokes, they cared for each other intensely- so much that if another got near to their partner's heart, that person's life was all but ruined.

Overprotective they may be, but that is their relationship. They are each both selfish and selfless towards each other at the same time. Either of them would sacrifice their life for the other.

Their relationship is perfect, despite their differences in personality and nature.

She was his light.
He was her darkness.

They fit together like two puzzle pieces.

"Why?" Someone might ask.
Debate for yourself: Is there really a satisfactory answer?

Or did fate have a hand in it?

A/N: Hey everyone! Hopefully you were able to sit through that crappy, short little chapter! Do you guys still want a second part to Indecision? I haven't heard anything about it, so I think you all forgot about it!