My Fantasy

Have you ever wanted something so badly but you just know that it's unrealistic and people tell you you'd go to hell if you even attempted it? That's my fantasy. I would do whatever it takes to take eight Kyle dicks at once. I mean, maybe Kyle was a dick, but there were eight of them and his dick was like as long as a football field. It was almost as big as mine! I was so ready to be split into 8ths by their throbbing hockey cockies. I would love it. I didn't have a problem with killing people to get what I wanted.

At school that day, I kept my eyes peeled for Kyles. I wanted all of them, all together. Where were they? That's when I found out that all eight band classes were taking the day to go to competitions with Mr. KYall. I wish I was in band. I'd love for them to play me like an instrument. I would play clarinet. It looks like a dick and it sounds like one too. Besides, one of them plays clarinet, imagine what he could do with those fingers. I wonder if sucking reeds would be like sucking dicks...I would be so good at it. I really should be in band. I could totally blow a boner, if ya know what I mean ;p

Anyways, I didn't have a real reason to be at school anymore. I only came here for a bombass orgy and my sex squad wasn't even hear. If i went with them, I would totally be down for a quicky in the back of the bus. But i didn't get to go, I was stuck in this shithole, where everyone hated me. I wish i was the top bitch. Fml.

I lit up in Chemisery again, but it just wasn't the same without Kyle choking on acid. I put out my cigarette on one girl's notes, and she bitchslapped me for it. I got into a fight and won because I'm a bad bitch. She died. I went to my locker and found the diamond rings with Kyle's blood on them. I wished he gave me a ring to wear. One I would never take off. One I could cut throats with (#killbitchesgetmoney$$$) but not a purity ring. Those are for sluts and I'm a classy hoe. I swallowed all of the rings, wanting Kyle inside of me. I felt them cut me up from the inside out, but it was a good kind of sting. Besides, I'm a rare wolf, I can't die. I healed right up.

Today was agony without Kyle. The only pleasure was passing the rings. Feeling them tearing up my asshole in a glorious shit was the best feeling I've ever had, and I've had some pretty bomb anal before. Just for the lols, I swallowed the rings again. I didn't even bother to wash them off. They might lose some of Kyle's DNA if I did that. Then, I wouldn't have Kyle inside of me. I hated today. I wanted to vomit because of everything that sucked. I didn't even get any bomb dick today. I had to settle for Jimmy's dick. Jimmy was a hoe. His dick was only seven feet long. As if that could fill up my intestines properly. Jimmy was an asshole. He wasn't even that bomb. He nutted within two class periods. I rolled my anime eyes as he pulled out. It took him five minutes of me awkwardly standing against the wall before i finally pulled my black skinny jeans down. I left the room and readjusted my skirt. It was a good thing I wore nothing underneath it. I trudged through the day, wishing I could've convinced Mrs. KYll to share some of her insulin with me. It always calmed her down, why couldn't I experience the same? She did give me a pack of cigarettes, and in honor of Kyle, I lit up with eight at once. I felt my lungs turning black with poison but I didn't give a shit. It felt good to have the toxic air burning me up.

My day passed in a blur, when all of the sudden, it felt like everything stopped moving. I felt this urge inside of me. I had an ultimate ship form in my mind and I knew that it was my main purpose to make sure Jimmy and Avery got together. I wasn't sure how to do it, but I knew it was my job as a moon goddess to pair them up. Sure, they were nothing alike, but it'd work out... Probably. I'm the moon goddess, for my sake!

I went up to Jimmy and I pulled Avery up beside me. Then, I simultaneously punched them both in the face. They stumbled backe, but I could already see their bond forming. My work here was done. Love hurts like a bitch. Some say it's like getting punched in the face... They aren't wrong. What if that's how bonding works? Holy shit. I punched Kyle in the face... Or in the dick... But same difference. Does that mean I established the bond? Is he really my m8? The hydra Kyle with 8 dicks? What have I gotten myself into? An ultimate fantasy? I'm THE shit! Wow. I'm so gr8.

I wasn't sure how i knew who to pair, but i guessed id figure it out. I mean, that's my job, right? As if you or anyone else would know. Ur all idiots.

I went home and is disappointed that Rosa had cleaned up all of the blood. Rosa was our maid. She always handled my dirty work. I mean, she was paid less than minimum wage to do it, but half of her payment was getting to be in my prescence. Usually, people pay to do that. I'm hot shit. Like I said, I give the best head.

My room had been scrubbed clean and the bed was made. I sniffed. Dammit. That bitch had washed the scent of death from my sheets.

I picked a book up off of the library shelf and opened it. I hadn't gone home all day. I was too depressed since I didn't get to see Kyle. Then, all of a sudden, I felt a hand on my boobie and I looked down to see a tent in someone's pants. I turned around and it was Kyle.

"Baby, I've missed you," I whispered to him and he squeezed my baby feeder.

"Kylie, there's something I need to tell you..." Seven other Kyles flanked him. "Something we need to tell you..."

I looked from one to the other. Was I seeing things again?! WTF.

"Kylie, we're all ur m8s. Ur our only m8."

"I'm ur wot?"

Their eyes glimmered with lust and they all had tents in their pantses. They forgot to tell me we were going on a camping trip. I like camping.

"Ur our m8. All 8 of us share you."

My fantasy was coming true. Finally.